Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Now have both Iris and tsavorite in hand. I repeat I own no other 25th anniversary pairs, however, for me, these are the best GL3 I own! and I have a fair number of collabs... The quality on the suede is money, and just so well colour blocked. I may need to double up! 

for people who actually bought and wore the atmos birthday dinner gl3 how is the pair wearing in? the leather is super soft and just wondering if they look terrible actually worn in lol

:nerd:

for people who actually bought and wore the atmos birthday dinner gl3 how is the pair wearing in? the leather is super soft and just wondering if they look terrible actually worn in lol
Ive worn mine a 15 times or so. Im having no problems with the leather. Its soft as you said but its still sturdy enough that the shoe isnt stretching, deforming, or looking beat down. No huge eyesore creases on the toe box either. Love my pair more than i thought i would tbh. They are easy to wear with anything and can be dressed up no problem. 

Ive worn mine a 15 times or so. Im having no problems with the leather. Its soft as you said but its still sturdy enough that the shoe isnt stretching, deforming, or looking beat down. No huge eyesore creases on the toe box either. Love my pair more than i thought i would tbh. They are easy to wear with anything and can be dressed up no problem. 
alright sweet thats what i was hoping for

they look nice. no discoloration on the inside either.
you ended up keeping yours? i have the atmos and the pure white GR and was thinking of selling the atmos but the leather is too damn soft/nice to sell compared to the pure white ones lol

alright sweet thats what i was hoping for

you ended up keeping yours? i have the atmos and the pure white GR and was thinking of selling the atmos but the leather is too damn soft/nice to sell compared to the pure white ones lol
I have the atmos, but only got them because I got them for way under retail.  That said, i like them more than i thought I would.  its very plain, but easy to wear and the leather is nice.  They're pretty easy to maintain.  aside from the bottom of the sole, mine are still pristine and I don't walk around like a penguin.

Finally unDS this beautiful pair!
Looking good! I just un DS my pair this weekend as well. Walking back from the bar i was pretty excited to see em glowing so bright (may have had a buzz but it was still cool haha). 

Looking good! I just un DS my pair this weekend as well. Walking back from the bar i was pretty excited to see em glowing so bright (may have had a buzz but it was still cool haha). 

Yea that would be cool, I haven't tried to see how well the glow works but I'm excited to check!

As long as you dont order anything over $200 you should be fine. Anything over, expect to pay those custom fees from fed ex
smile.gif
this, i got hit with custom charges when my order was 244…all my other orders have been under 2 with not one extra charge

Will I get hit with any import fees ordering from the UK and shipped to the U.S. On a $140 USD order?

I have ordered many times from END and actually just placed an order yesterday, I've only been hit once and that was months after the fact. I've had multiple orders over the $300 and no custom fees. The one I did get hit on was for a pair of Y-3's, but like I said I've only been hit once so I don't know what the rhyme or reason is. I see some people say they get hit regurlarly and other like me that have been fortunate I guess.

Was just browsing kith and realized all the glove leather asics are sitting like nobody's business. Are they really that bad or something, I would imagine glv comfort with soft plush leather would sell itself.

Was just browsing kith and realized all the glove leather asics are sitting like nobody's business. Are they really that bad or something, I would imagine glv comfort with soft plush leather would sell itself.
No they are decent. Leather is nice, some pairs had some not so nice glue stains but they are just not worth the 180 kith is asking. 

No they are decent. Leather is nice, some pairs had some not so nice glue stains but they are just not worth the 180 kith is asking. 
Right the price is a problem, but it's been a while since they released hasn't it, shouldn't kith be cutting them to like $50 at this point?

Back
Top Bottom