Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Concepts has been so clutch these past couple of weeks for me. No shipping cost, no tax, lightning quick shipping, and better prices than other shops sometimes... Can't beat it!
Seriously, they're great!

I've grabbed titilo, atmos and now these all from Cncpts and every time they have been the cheapest shop to go through

Last edited:
Current Mood after paying resale Saturday and witnessing the Concepts drop today.

you could have copped and then sold it for the resell you paid... 
I used all my useable money Saturday. I'm about to travel to Philly & then NYC for my sister wedding so I didnt want to spend more money. I just know now not to fold and cop off Ebay until a week after the release. Just going to chalk this one up as a Live & Learn. 

I used all my useable money Saturday. I'm about to travel to Philly & then NYC for my sister wedding so I didnt want to spend more money. I just know now not to fold and cop off Ebay until a week after the release. Just going to chalk this one up as a Live & Learn. 
Dam sorry to hear, but congrats on the new fam. At least you have that to look forward to. This whole sneaker thing is definitely live and learn type of game.

Cncpts always comes through. Only issue with them is their quality control. Some people have received shoes from them in ****** conditions. But yea, Cncpts was an easy cop, but still couldn't bring myself to pay that much for this shoe. Gj to everyone that was able to eat though.

Paid $300 shipped for a pair this morning. Fortunately I lucked out and copped an 11 from concepts on my way home from work. My first seller was cool and issued me a refund. This morning I was content paying $300. Now I'm ecstatic I only paid $190.

Cncpts always comes through. Only issue with them is their quality control. Some people have received shoes from them in ****** conditions. But yea, Cncpts was an easy cop, but still couldn't bring myself to pay that much for this shoe. Gj to everyone that was able to eat though.
Curious how you know it was an easy cop, if you didn't cop? lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom