Asics Love?!? Where is it?

everyone talks about their top asics collabs, but i'm interested in hearing your guys opinions on WORST Asics collabs

my bottom

1. pistachio's/ember's - at least through my eyes, they're one of the worst designed shoes. the blocking, color, material choice...all bad imo. and to top it off rumours of factory fires supposedly the dwindling supply, hampered the release. 

2. KFE gl3 - needs no explanation.

3. cncpts 8 ball - solid shoe, but the samples **** on them 500x over causing the released version of the kicks to end up here on my list. 

4. Diamond Supp x Kith GLV - how dudes like this ish is beyond me and my reasoning. ugly, uninspired, boring. 

5. whole EB kill bill line up (with the exception of the snake charmers) - worst material to date on any collab by far

Last edited:
son… did you just list a shoe that hasn't even released yet as one of the worst 5 asics collabs? I kinda agree with the rest of the list though. 

Does the MT's come with an extra pair of lace?
Regular release didn't. Special release in Japan came with a choice of a 3M rope lace. One was Greyish the other was a bit more black. I got the greyish pair. Haven't put them in the MT, but I have them in my Saucony x Beams if you wanna see what they look like..

Monkey times are nice imo, yes it's simple but with nice leather materials. Yes some of them may have some creasing but that what happen with nice soft leather and not that pleather Nike/Jordan use on most of their releases.

Regular release didn't. Special release in Japan came with a choice of a 3M rope lace. One was Greyish the other was a bit more black. I got the greyish pair. Haven't put them in the MT, but I have them in my Saucony x Beams if you wanna see what they look like..
Thanks I thought I saw somewhere there was another pair of lace that came with it. 

everyone talks about their top asics collabs, but i'm interested in hearing your guys opinions on WORST Asics collabs

my bottom

1. pistachio's/ember's - at least through my eyes, they're one of the worst designed shoes. the blocking, color, material choice...all bad imo. and to top it off rumours of factory fires supposedly the dwindling supply, hampered the release. 
2. KFE gl3 - needs no explanation.
3. cncpts 8 ball - solid shoe, but the samples **** on them 500x over causing the released version of the kicks to end up here on my list. 
4. Diamond Supp x Kith GLV - how dudes like this ish is beyond me and my reasoning. ugly, uninspired, boring. 
5. whole EB kill bill line up (with the exception of the snake charmers) - worst material to date on any collab by far
Can you post a pic or send me a pm of the 8-ball samples? Never seen them and am intrigued because I like the production version.

Can you post a pic or send me a pm of the 8-ball samples? Never seen them and am intrigued because I like the production version.
Screen-Shot-2014-08-25-at-10.44.53-AM.png

sooooo clean. crazy how just a subtle change totally threw off the shoe at least in my eyes.
i know its a bit preemptive but i really actually do think so in my opinion. teaneck kayano 1 & 2, hanon glover pack, mita whiz glv, misfits are all > than RF x diamond glv. 

Screen-Shot-2014-08-25-at-10.44.53-AM.png

sooooo clean. crazy how just a subtle change totally threw off the shoe at least in my eyes.

i know its a bit preemptive but i really actually do think so in my opinion. teaneck kayano 1 & 2, hanon glover pack, mita whiz glv, misfits are all > than RF x diamond glv. 
Thanks. Rep'd. I like the pair of 8-balls that I have. These look like a different shoe to me but it is a picture on my screen and not in my hands or on my feet.

These RF x Diamond collabs have me going back and forth on how I feel about them. Each day brings a new shot of them on Ronnie's Twitter, Nicky's IG, or Action Bronson's feet and some days it's a great angle making the shoes look good and others they look so bad. More bad angles than good, I might add.

Last edited:
I'd fk with those 8-Ball samples but I still like the pair I have now.

But damn I'd fk with those, yeah I had to say it twice lol.

monkey time order got cancelled... Ubiq played w me for an hour, yesterday was not my day, anyone w a 10.5 MT or Atmos hit my pm

MT order from kickshi cancelled - oversold. Impulse buy anyway, would've liked to see them in person, though.

If anyone is debating between the MT and the atmos, I'd recommend the MT by far. The quality is amazing and they look great on foot. atmos are nothing special in person.

Having owned all 3...

MT>Whiz x Mita>atmos. 

It's close between the Whiz x Mita and the MT. Whiz x Mita has really cool details, but MT quality is just 
pimp.gif

MT is not my kind of shoe but happy people dig it.  I see all/mostly white shoes and I think golf shoes or senior citizens.  Don't care it it is leather or not.  Just a white and black shoe with little imagination.  Just not my bag.  Cannot wait for the atmos to arrive though.  

I actually like the glV diamond I can't help but be a sucker for the tiff color in shoes but Devils advocate the color is everywhere but ea his own

Back
Top Bottom