Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Morning phellas, just picked up the Asics Gel light 3 in the Alpine Blast CW. I've wanted a pair of Asics for about two years now, when I saw this colorway I just had to have them but I couldn't find a size 14. I ended up finding a size 14 on Bait and I am elated!! Tried to upload a pic I don't know what I'm doing wrong...but anyways I'm stoked. Anyone else have these sneaks? It's absolutely f****** amazing when you find the size that you want, in the shoe that you want and you have the money to spend. It's a beautiful thing.

What model are those? And do u do know if a size14 is possible? I have an appreciation for black/white sneakers. My Wings*New Balance Black/White are my number 1s at the moment. I would like to pick those up too.

What model are those? And do u do know if a size14 is possible? I have an appreciation for black/white sneakers. My Wings*New Balance Black/White are my number 1s at the moment. I would like to pick those up too.

Those are Gel Lyte V's and that particular model is a collab with a Japanese brand, Monkey Time. The shoe is dubbed "Light and Shadows" and hasn't hit the states yet.

Looks like i missed out on the medics craze since i wasnt on much this weekend. Oh well june 6th it is.

Quick pic while waiting at the barber

Holding off on Medics until I can secure a pair of Koi...Hope I don't have to pay too crazy over retail lol
What do you think resale will be? I doubt I'll be able to get them at retail :frown:. But this is the first 25th Anni pair I really want. Hoping not to go over 3hundo.

What do you think resale will be? I doubt I'll be able to get them at retail :frown:. But this is the first 25th Anni pair I really want. Hoping not to go over 3hundo.

Well I passed on a guaranteed pair a week ago for $290, so I hope it stays under that. I wouldn't really feel comfortable paying more than $275 shipped for these, But that'd be my absolute max and I'd rather not go that high lol. I really doubt I'll be able to get a pair for retail lol.

i might go for the glv...didnt like the black soles on the sagas... need more pics tho![emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom