Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still contemplating on whether or not to line up for the packer release. I don't know how I feel about waiting 3hrs in the snow/cold. Anyone have experience with lines at packer? Good/bad?
was gonna send me boy who lives near there over, but seems like i don't think I'm gonna ask him… seems like its gonna be hectic with the not allowed to line up till 9 am & stuff

was gonna send me boy who lives near there over, but seems like i don't think I'm gonna ask him… seems like its gonna be hectic with the not allowed to line up till 9 am & stuff
Yes the last release they tried to do that rule for was the Alamo Kemps and no one was trying to hear that.

Yea that not being allowed to camp before a certain time thing is annoying and just causes problems. If dudes want to be there all night let em. At least I'll be able to get some sleep so I'm not mad.

So is the size? Asics not part of the 25th anny of the 12 shoes or whatever, this is just there on thing to celebrate the 25anny of gel3? If that question makes sense

can't believe no online release from Packer
mean.gif

Really wanted these...with or without the packaging
They didn't confirm anything for online tho...

So is the size? Asics not part of the 25th anny of the 12 shoes or whatever, this is just there on thing to celebrate the 25anny of gel3? If that question makes sense
It's not part of the 12 thus making it not limited to 1990 pairs

I am but waiting for local drop. I refuse to give Size my money. They charge VAT when they shouldn't plus I'm not lookin to pay 200 for these not to mention getting a crushed box in the mail a month from now

That bad huh?

I don't remember other size collabs receiving US releases. Can't decide to hope for the best with a US drop online or pay up.

I don't feel like waiting till 2 am for this link either lol but I feel like the iris pair will be us release and this pair won't

Pretty sure the insoles for the size? collab said 25th anniversary, but they're i don't think they are part of the super limited monthly releases.  One of the former Asics employees said (on IG) 'whoever said it was just 12' then posted the tsavorite pic, so there will likely be plenty of GL3 collabs this year.

Back
Top Bottom