Asics Love?!? Where is it?

WOW thanks for making me feel welcome [emoji]128514[/emoji] my pictures come from various sources a lot of times people that work for stores or brands that don't wish to be named and yes I do share stuff that others have posted
We all appreciate the info regardless of where it cam from...dont worry about that smart *** comment lol. Thanks fam!

WOW thanks for making me feel welcome [emoji]128514[/emoji] my pictures come from various sources a lot of times people that work for stores or brands that don't wish to be named and yes I do share stuff that others have posted
wow, everyone is super sensitive in here. 

Asics x Packers GLIII "Dirty Bucks" OR Asics Mita GLIII 25th Anniversary? Need your guys opinion.  

Both mita and packers are aiite. Both are a little too loud for me. Mitas would look way too jappy on me and packers...I got nothing to match that midsole. I'm gonna try for the packers for trade bait, or maybe to wear. Honestly it depends on what you have in your closet to match. I always wear raw denim so jeans + blue shoes (asides from 997nv's) aren't really my flavor.

Big glue stain right in the front... ordered from kith too so I can't even return these.

Anyone know how to get the glue out?
Why don't you get an exchange? I did that for the Urban Camos. Just tell them you're repurchasing and they'll send you a return label and refund you your shipping from the first order, too.

Finally

Back
Top Bottom