Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Why won't Asics release the GLV in a size 14?
mean.gif
Not a GLV, but a pretty good GLIII in your size...

http://packershoes.com/collections/...e-iii-alvin-purple-re-issue?variant=814795389

ubiq + packer have always been, imo, the best in customer service. I call the number up as advertised by their site, and they always deliver with the quickness. most of these shops should model their CS after them because they've always been top effin' notch when it comes to taking care of their customers.

don't get me wrong I'm on all your guys' side when it comes to this shipping debate. 

its 20-effing-15 and its straight up despicable how some of these shops are still stuck in the early 1900's when it comes to shipping ish out. 

These just came in. Very impressed with the use of different materials. They're also not as purple as some of the photos I've seen on here. Overall, I think this is a very solid collab. I like the glow in the dark soles, although it makes them feel sort of sticky to the touch.
They look amazing, mine should be in this week providing there is no holdup at the UK customs. Really looking forward to receiving them, especially after seeing these pictures.

I think what people forget is that these boutiques are all small operations no matter how big their name may be. It's not like you're dealing with the majors who have an army or employees that can get every order shipped out on the Monday after a release. I mean some shops are better than others with the shipping but that's how it will always be.
Exactly.  Cats be in here crying bcos they didn't get shipping confirmation during the CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS.  ffs.  Any other time ok, but it's the bloody holidays, you got to expect that.  I can see these guys couped up in your digs with nothing to do but sit facing the computer waiting for that shipping confirmation. 
mean.gif

I think what people forget is that these boutiques are all small operations no matter how big their name may be. It's not like you're dealing with the majors who have an army or employees that can get every order shipped out on the Monday after a release. I mean some shops are better than others with the shipping but that's how it will always be.
Exactly.  Cats be in here crying bcos they didn't get shipping confirmation during the CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS.  ffs.  Any other time ok, but it's the bloody holidays, you got to expect that.  I can see these guys couped up in your digs with nothing to do but sit facing the computer waiting for that shipping confirmation. :smh:

I think a lot of people are just perturbed about the money hold up. I ordered my shoes on release day Dec 19th. I was promptly charged the $160. The charge was through and processed by the 20th. My shoes have yet to ship out. It is one thing to charge the card with a hold to make sure the card is legit and then charge the card when the shoes are shipped out. But time is money and you have had $160 of my money for 9 full days and still not shipped my product.

It is the principle of the whole process. There is a better way to do it to keep your customers happy.

Btw anyone with their FF in hand baby oil them yet?

Has anyone who ordered FF early (between 11:50-12:00) receive any shipping info yet?

Still waiting for my shipping confirmation on some of my FF. Emailed them with no response. Should I call AmEx?

Btw Undefeated is awful, i have purchased other things from them being on the east coast and 2 weeks is usually standard it would not surprise me if these things take till mid Jan to reach my steps.

Has anyone who ordered FF early (between 11:50-12:00) receive any shipping info yet?
Yes, I wouldn't worry about it being canceled, ordered at 1158, order switched to "invoiced" on the 24th

received notification from UPS the package label was created a few hours later, still hasn't been scanned yet... 

looks like ill receive the shoes a solid 2+ weeks after the order, ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom