Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^^^ Damn I've been in limbo and I dont know anything about my order for the FF. Still no email and says requested. I checked my funds and it was taken out yesterday. I don't like how this process is going. Should I call? I really don't get what's going on. Smh!

^^^ Damn I've been in limbo and I dont know anything about my order for the FF. Still no email and says requested. I checked my funds and it was taken out yesterday. I don't like how this process is going. Should I call? I really don't get what's going on. Smh!

Im the same as you. I would be patient just a little longer. The big releases really set these places back.

Im the same as you. I would be patient just a little longer. The big releases really set these places back.
True! But with Bodega I got shopping the next day and it was also a Friday release. I'm just gonna forget about it and hope that it doesn't end up getting cancel.... Fingers crossed. Haha

The wild inconsistency between shops with processing and shipping time is infuriating. I used to just chalk it up to a large amount of orders and small staff, but places like Bodega operating so quickly really make you notice the lax service of Kith, CNCTPS, and Undefeated. 

I dont know but that was the one I was most looking forward to (based on that initial photo).

The wild inconsistency between shops with processing and shipping time is infuriating. I used to just chalk it up to a large amount of orders and small staff, but places like Bodega operating so quickly really make you notice the lax service of Kith, CNCTPS, and Undefeated. 
This ! but vice versa
Bodega lagged big time on my get wets. im not getting my pair until the 29th and already have my false flags (that i ordered a week later) in person. Bodega took 4-5 days to ship my order. Undefeated got mine out within 2 days (one being a Sunday) and i got them already.
I know the east/west coast plays a part in time to get them, but BDGA took 4-5 days to actually ship it out, UNDFTD took 2.

I ordered the tan pair on the restock at bodega on sunday. If it not were a holiday today i would have them in hand by now. I cant complain on the shipment and im from germany.
Btw merry xmas guys.

idk about you guys but I find the dali's to be wack sauce. those, and the embers + pistachios are some GLV's that are on my "no-go" list. 

Back
Top Bottom