Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody still waiting on their bodegas? I made 2 orders same day a few hours apart. I received the second order,but not the first order. It still says unfulfilled and they just had a restock. Weird....

Oh my previous reply was for the mita order.

Yeah i received an email from UPS with a tracking number notifying that a shipping label was created.

And mine says invoiced too.

I think i may be good cos when I checked out i put my US shipping address as my billing. There is usually no issues if you use paypal to checkout. Entering your CC number you'd probably have to put your SG billing address instead for the transaction to go through.
Mine said requested before being cancelled.

I used a US billing and shipping address and paid using paypal no still was cancelled.  They probably log your IP address.  I'm in the UK.

Mine said requested before being cancelled.

I used a US billing and shipping address and paid using paypal no still was cancelled.  They probably log your IP address.  I'm in the UK.
Hmmm.. i think they have a way checking where your card is registered from. I can't purchase from NDC US cos they don't allow non-US registered credit cards, so a US billing/shipping address still wouldn't work.

If it is by IP, then there are pretty easy ways to get around that..

Oh yeah I know that. My educated guess is that it's the IP address, but too late to do anything now.

if your status on Undefeated is "Invoiced" you're good

once it gets to that stage your order is placed and next step will be shipping

but don't expect to get to get your shoes for another week or so

Last edited:
if your status on Undefeated is "Invoiced" you're good
once it gets to that stage your order is placed and next step will be shipping
but don't expect to get to get your shoes for another week or so

Damb it still "requested"

I too have missed out on the Surredalistes...checked most of the Euro sites and they are gone. I need a UK10 if anyone can point me in the right direction. :frown:

I too have missed out on the Surredalistes...checked most of the Euro sites and they are gone. I need a UK10 if anyone can point me in the right direction.
frown.gif
I think the US release is in January, or so I keep reading, so I dont think we are 100% out of luck yet

I think the US release is in January, or so I keep reading, so I dont think we are 100% out of luck yet

Thanks for giving me hope. I was thinking Kith released theirs early and hopefully the usual suspects here will follow suit. This weekend was pretty brutal on the wallet! :smh:

Has to be 1 restock today I can catch - otherwise hope for a US release next month, no official word tho

Back
Top Bottom