Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any updates on bait orders that used the coupon?
Order complete w/ label created. 

Glad I waited on the grey pair 
smokin.gif

Anybody else's order status on UNDFTD change to REQUESTED?
yes mine changed to this as well. didnt even bother to look after i got my confirmation email since i knew it wasnt going to have shipping info. not sure what it means. not too worried. 

Damn, BAIT just refunded me for my BDGA order last night (size 10). I placed my order as soon as I saw thejacobsharp thejacobsharp post too and I know plenty of people got their orders in after mine...:frown:

Last edited:

yes mine changed to this as well. didnt even bother to look after i got my confirmation email since i knew it wasnt going to have shipping info. not sure what it means. not too worried. 
Just noticed this as well.  Hope that don't mean requested a refund. 

Hmmm.. didn't think 24 made me a youngster in a shoe community where half of sneakercon can't buy a beer. Didn't know how I spend my money concerned anyone beside myself either, but hey. Hope you like your pair OG.

So I guess there were at least 5 NTers lol. No disrespect homie, ya'll just looked younger than that. Not worried about your money either, he asked how the release went and I stated what I saw.

Damn, BAIT just refunded me for my BDGA order last night (size 10). I placed my order as soon as I saw thejacobsharp thejacobsharp post too and I know plenty of people got their orders in after mine...:frown:

I just got my refund as well...I ordered within 1min seeing the link. I think they are going backward with the order, last ordered got filled first, smh

F Bait. They are saying they sold out but they clearly are canceling the orders that used the promo code. Mine just got canceled too and I ordered as soon as the shoe went live

Might be my favorite glv collab this year, bodega did work with the color way, good thing people were picking up diadoras at packer which allowed me to scoop these up an hour later

I just got my refund as well...I ordered within 1min seeing the link. I think they are going backward with the order, last ordered got filled first, smh

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. As soon as I saw that my order was canceled, I had to swing by UNDFTD to pick up a pair. I know they're selling pretty well but some people will regret sleeping on these Bodega collabs. The colorway is ridiculous and the materials are top notch. They remind me a lot of the WEST NYC New Balance collab since they have that rugged old school vibe (Ghostface circa the Ironman album). I was also able to hold the False Flags in person while I was there. Don't get me wrong. The colorway is still sick and the materials are above average but those promo pics made them look incredible and they definitely fall short of that in person. I'm glad I was able to cancel 1 of the 2 pairs that I ordered online yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom