Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Absolute no-brainer!  Offsprings!  
wink.gif

Gotta pair of gold rings GT IIs off eBay for $60 shipped. There's something funny about the suede to me tho. It feel pretty good but in certain areas it looks "manged" if that makes sense. Any of you guys know what I'm talking about ?

Last edited:
Has anyone picked up the triple black or triple white GL3 from any Euro shops? Just wondering what the quality is like on them. 

My Asics GLV TTS is 8.5 and i have normal width feet. Do you guys reckon i can squeeze into a size 8 Asics x Offspring GLV comfortably? Searching high and low for a pair and size 8 is all i've been able to find.

My Asics GLV TTS is 8.5 and i have normal width feet. Do you guys reckon i can squeeze into a size 8 Asics x Offspring GLV comfortably? Searching high and low for a pair and size 8 is all i've been able to find.

I would highly recommend not sizing down on the GLV just to have a pair of Offsprings. Your toes would be scrunched up big time. But their your feet, so do you.

I would highly recommend not sizing down on the GLV just to have a pair of Offsprings. Your toes would be scrunched up big time. But their your feet, so do you.
Thanks for the advice man.

Yeah 8.5 fits me perfect as it is, was hoping the offsprings fit bigger than usual I guess.

Asics Is really doing to much with all of these colorways. They need to take it down notch with these releases. 

I love the variety being put out. My wallet doesn't but hey its nice to have a nice selection to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom