Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks like 1 FSR for each site 
mean.gif

9.5 went super fast 
sick.gif

Ubiq, concepts, and premier if they don't sell out in store.

guarantee theyll all sell out in store, these will be just like the capsule new balances

I think Oneness tomorrow afternoon looks like the safest bet at this point. 

theyll never put a add to cart link they are so shady, if you email them theyll send you a invoice for $240 for them

sorry fellas dont mean to be a pessimist, just pretty familiar with all these stores as im sure you are too

guarantee theyll all sell out in store, these will be just like the capsule new balances
theyll never put a add to cart link they are so shady, if you email them theyll send you a invoice for $240 for them

sorry fellas dont mean to be a pessimist, just pretty familiar with all these stores as im sure you are too
How long ago was that? Like I said, I've only ever ordered the Blooms from them but everything was cool, no price hike, just checked out and paid via paypal. They shipped them the same day and I had them on Monday. 

How long ago was that? Like I said, I've only ever ordered the Blooms from them but everything was cool, no price hike, just checked out and paid via paypal. They shipped them the same day and I had them on Monday. 

Just a few weeks ago when the canadian tuxedos dropped, I'm on my phone or I would've blurred out my info but here's a screenshot of the email I got from them. And i know others got the same, some even at $250.

The day the blooms dropped I called UBIQ around 12:00 pm  and they still had sizes left in store. Remember how bad the first online launch went? I wonder if that had anything to do with sizes still on the shelf at that time or if the stock is completely separate for the online release.

The day the blooms dropped I called UBIQ around 12:00 pm  and they still had sizes left in store. Remember how bad the first online launch went? I wonder if that had anything to do with sizes still on the shelf at that time or if the stock is completely separate for the online release.
online stock is usually different than in-store launch.

all the spots in Europe that gonna drop em today, ONITSUKA TIGER X ASICS X OFFSPRING DESERT PACK:

DROP DATE: 30.8.14

Available

Shipping : Worldwide

supplierBox

DROP DATE: 13.9.14

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

DROP DATE: 13.9.14 - 11:00

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox

Scheduled

supplierBox
supplierContainerEND OF CUSTOM CODE BEGIN COMMENTS TEMPLATE END SINGLE CONTENT END WHILE BEGIN SINGLE SIDEBAR

Last edited:
pretty much but most of em gonna drop em online unlike the states shops wich drop mostly only in-store first.

Just a few weeks ago when the canadian tuxedos dropped, I'm on my phone or I would've blurred out my info but here's a screenshot of the email I got from them. And i know others got the same, some even at $250.

That is ridiculous. Lost my respect for them...

Back
Top Bottom