Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wore High Risks today...love the way they look on-foot and in-person, but I had trouble capturing the actual color on my iphone. Disclaimer- I'm not exactly the best photographer in the world..

I want my first pair of asics to be those mint sagas . I believe tht they havent even been releases yet tho . .. but basicaly I know nothing about asics including where to buy them from preferably in store . I live in Los Angeles, CA . Can anyone help me out . .. ?

Thanks alot bro . I kinda figured I wouldnt . Lol , been meaning to cop a few of the past couple releases but I always end up buying a pair of SBs instead . *Shame on me* but enough is enough . Thanks again .
I just bought them from WestNyc today and they are better in person. The suede is not cheap and the color blocking looks great. Dont hesitate getting a pair

Damn...broke down and ordered the sagas. Couldn't resist for that price. Gotta take a break from spending.

My mint saga's came today from Journey's. Well worth the month wait. Quality is superb and comfort is unbelievable! This was a great pickup and they look great.

Wow I've been on the fence on those mint sagas but that on-feet pic looks too good to not buy these

Can't wait to pick up the mints my local spot is supposed to get them and is gonna hold me my size 10! quailty def looks super good will be the 3rd pair of Asics I puchase. Been on a running shoe craze with NB and Nike rosheruns.

Currently at the check out screen for the Black Mints.

Not sure if I want to pull the trigger or not :lol:

they are def worth the purchase on them i'm wearing mine now decided to UNDS mine today (had them for the last week)

Looking to grab the mint sagas as my first asics, how does their sizing run compared to Nike and NB?

I'd say cop em soon. sole collector just blew em up so you know they'll start selling fast soon.
Sole Collector did blogs on the Navy/Lime and Grey/Orange as well and people got them for under retail recently and they're still available.  Patience seems to be running thin for sneakerheads nowadays, you can't let the blogs fabricate hype and dictate what you want and when you have to get it.

Back
Top Bottom