Asics Love?!? Where is it?

too bad i didnt know how to purchase form cncpts..i was refreshing the asics page i should have been on the concepts brand page..

well on to the next not stressing one bit

Just threw in the towel on the 9.5
Same here 
mean.gif

Seen some legit seller selling these without the Cncpt box - does that mean they'll be released at other stores?

too bad i didnt know how to purchase form cncpts..i was refreshing the asics page i should have been on the concepts brand page..

well on to the next not stressing one bit
it showed up on the regular shop page, i was refreshing the cncpts brand page and it never came up lol

Same here 
mean.gif

Seen some legit seller selling these without the Cncpt box - does that mean they'll be released at other stores?
Take this with a grain of salt but I saw a dude on IG saying he knows for sure that they will be dropping on Collette's site. I don't know the guy personally so no idea where he could have got that info. But there's always hope.

Size 9 officially gone. No luck, slight salt. Money saved. I have enough red/red accented sneaks and even more on the way. Should save this money for my NY trip anyways...

Give it a week they'll come down to $300 maybe even less. These dudes sleeping outside in the rain for a hundred bucks
laugh.gif
I hope all the resellers who went to the shop got their best kicks ruined in the rain 

Size 8 still available it looks like.
468 pairs online? And 500 hundo in store? Fire story is total bs.
it aint BS man. asics production numbers are up. recent RF pairs are minimum 4000+ there's usually over 400 pairs in each of the popular sizes from 9.5-11. resellers got lucky with limited supply on this one. usually theres ample to meet demand and keep resale prices low.

I always see reseller bashing, but I rarely see anyone getting on the people who post their pick ups and paid the reseller price. If people weren't so thirsty to spend whatever it takes to get a shoe they won't even care about in a month, the resellers wouldn't exist.

people who went to the store. did every one get sneakers who went and was able to get more then one pair ?

I always see reseller bashing, but I rarely see anyone getting on the people who post their pick ups and paid the reseller price. If people weren't so thirsty to spend whatever it takes to get a shoe they won't even care about in a month, the resellers wouldn't exist.
Ever think its because if they weren't reselling for pocket change the person could have picked up the shoe they wanted? And how can you say people don't care about shoes on a sneaker forum. 

Reselling something like yeezys or supreme foams, sure.

Reselling every collab fishing for dollars. Erhmmm..

Last edited:
I understand you but at the same time I disagree. Yes, some people go out there way to avoid saying they bought with reseller prices and some just don't care. There's shouldn't be a stigma, it's just how the game works. I really wanted the retro 88s but we all know how hard that was to get on release day. I struck out, waited it out, skipped a couple of pairs, and months later I found a pair for $300 DS. You gotta do what you gotta do. I'm not saying you should support resellers, but that's just how the game is.

Last edited:
it aint BS man. asics production numbers are up. recent RF pairs are minimum 4000+ there's usually over 400 pairs in each of the popular sizes from 9.5-11. resellers got lucky with limited supply on this one. usually theres ample to meet demand and keep resale prices low.
I see what your saying and it makes sense. To me it just seems like Deon Point was just trying to get the hype training going by talking about it so much. 

Back
Top Bottom