Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Yes
laugh.gif

You were those dudes with the slick back hairs with the baggy white clothes and dickies pants huh?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Or baggy cargo shorts with the high white socks
laugh.gif
Different phases.

Middle school: Spiky Hair, DBZ t shirts with long sleeve shirts underneath, rubber banded jeans/dickies, all white K swiss, white tees, Honda belt buckles
mean.gif
sick.gif

High school-Sophomore Year of College: Lots of LRG, Crooks and Castles, colorful fitted caps, colorful Nike SBS, earrings

Junior Year of college-24: Ditched the tacky wardrobe but added a giant sleeve tattoo, bought the go-to ABB car (used G37), kicked it with people that did nothing but drink Remy 1738, pop mollies, hit up raves, vape all day etc

I outgrew most of the people I grew up with mentally. My closest friend circle and the girls I date are mostly still Asian but they're all the "reformed and know how to have a good time without doing too much" type like me
laugh.gif
need to know if you had these in the rotation

need to know if you had these in the rotation

View media item 2149926

:smh: :smh: :smh:

All I can say about my wardrobe choices back then :x

Who else had these? My whole crew and I did :lol:

View media item 2377941
Rocked these religiously until sophomore year of high school.

Who else stuffed their all white K swiss or low top Chucks with extra socks? :nerd: I never understood the point of it, but I knew it was something I HAD to do.

I wonder who started all these weird @#$ trends back then :lol:

Last edited:
^I'm curious too. That's how I dressed, until I got into this whole emo phase started wearing earth tone and dark colors. Definitely was not a popular selection for the pinays in HS. 
laugh.gif

I had no style or money in high school. I'd just wear whatever my parents bought me from costco, jcpenny, or modells.

^I'm curious too. That's how I dressed, until I got into this whole emo phase started wearing earth tone and dark colors. Definitely was not a popular selection for the pinays in HS. :lol:

I went to a majority white high school. The few Filipino dudes and I had our little hypebeast crew, and we got zero attention from all the girls there because we weren't Hollister'd and wavy haired out/ football jocks :lol:

This was basically how we dressed around 2003-2006ish. (None of these are me, this is just a famous pic that got posted on NT years ago :lol: )

View media item 2377951

Last edited:
I went to a majority white high school. The few Filipino dudes and I had our little hypebeast crew, and we got zero attention from all the girls there because we weren't Hollister'd and wavy haired out/ football jocks
laugh.gif

This was basically how we dressed around 2003-2006ish. (None of these are me, this is just a famous pic that got posted on NT years ago
laugh.gif
)
Sure it was, Peter.

jk
laugh.gif

The "Elusive" name is funniest to me. Why did they even choose these names? Sounding like those cholos :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
The "Elusive" name is funniest to me. Why did they even choose these names? Sounding like those cholos :lol: :smh:

The Elusive guy is the owner of Elusive Clothing in San Jose. My homie who had a class with him at De Anza just confirmed it for me. I was just jokingly asking him too if it was that guy, and it is, :lol:.

Last edited:

The Elusive guy is the owner of Elusive Clothing in San Jose. My homie who had a class with him at De Anza just confirmed it for me. I was just jokingly asking him too if it was that guy, and it is, :lol:.

seems like he still doin it, didn't know he had a shop now.

that's dope, remember see his stuff YEARS ago

The Elusive guy is the owner of Elusive Clothing in San Jose. My homie who had a class with him at De Anza just confirmed it for me. I was just jokingly asking him too if it was that guy, and it is,
laugh.gif
seems like he still doin it, didn't know he had a shop now.

that's dope, remember see his stuff YEARS ago
hahaha Elusive is the homie sket! and mark is next to him! this is too funny!

Idk how to approach asian women and I'm an asian guy. I don't think i'm the typical asian guy. I can grow a beard :lol: Maybe it's just my awkwardness but I feel I scare away Asian women.

Last edited:
Quote:
Idk how to approach asian women and I'm an asian guy. I don't think i'm the typical asian guy. I can grow a beard
laugh.gif
Maybe it's just my awkwardness but I feel I scare away Asian women.
Are you a hipster Asian guy?

Last edited:
Idk how to approach asian women and I'm an asian guy. I don't think i'm the typical asian guy. I can grow a beard :lol: Maybe it's just my awkwardness but I feel I scare away Asian women.

Having a beard should be an advantage.

Quote:

Are you a hipster Asian guy?
what would you consider an asian hipster? I like video games, anime, I have long hair, I don't shave my sides off its just long all around not the typical asian hair style I guess, I'm taller than the average asian male I think. 6 ft and about 165 lbs on a good day. I had my ears stretched so there's a small hole now I dont think girls can see that from the distance though, I have some tattoos but not a sleeve and its usually covered, I wear hoodies a lot. Idk how to really describe myself.

what would you consider an asian hipster? I like video games, anime, I have long hair, I don't shave my sides off its just long all around not the typical asian hair style I guess, I'm taller than the average asian male I think. 6 ft and about 165 lbs on a good day. I had my ears stretched so there's a small hole now I dont think girls can see that from the distance though, I have some tattoos but not a sleeve and its usually covered, I wear hoodies a lot. Idk how to really describe myself.

Do u have a man bun tho

And wat sneakers do u wear

Last edited:
But do you really need a specific way to approach a women of specific ethnicity? Why not just be yourself and start talking with them?

Back
Top Bottom