Asain bath house VOL have yall ever been to one

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I've never paid for sex and probably never will. But honestly, paying for a night with a beautiful lady doesn't sound bad. Its almost the same as paying to take out a girl to smash and never calling back.
laugh.gif

2ii96xi.gif
When you put it like that it makes sense...Clap clap bravo to you sir.
pimp.gif

One of the bars i frequent is right across the street from one of these "spas"... Me and my friends like to sit there and drink while we watch people go in, its hilarious. Some guys go in hella suspicious looking with a trenchcoat, hat and glasses. Some people go straight from the bar to these spas just trashed. But its all pretty obvious no one is going there for a massage. Like who go gets a massage by yourself at like 12 am?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

One of the bars i frequent is right across the street from one of these "spas"... Me and my friends like to sit there and drink while we watch people go in, its hilarious. Some guys go in hella suspicious looking with a trenchcoat, hat and glasses. Some people go straight from the bar to these spas just trashed. But its all pretty obvious no one is going there for a massage. Like who go gets a massage by yourself at like 12 am?

In NYC?
nerd.gif

anyone who pays for sex is dumb cuz you could get sex for free if you arent ******ed when it comes to females. when girls like you they put out eventually period. you paying for dinner is optional. you guys are clowns for wasting your money on that.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

so im just sayen if there were a place like this in SoCal what city would it be in...

and what street...

and what number would the building have on it???

nerd.gif

i remember an NTer talking about one near a spearmint rhino in LA, dont remember which one though >.>

nearby normandie

NT summit
nerd.gif

I was actually there for one of these massage stories. My homeboy brought his 15 year old little cousin to a massage parlor in Sacramento. It's ran by the Russians, those of you in that area might know what I'm talking about. 15 year old cousin was big for his age, so he passed for 18. Little did I know, homeboy was a virgin. He was about to get his cherry popped, but was kind of iffy about the whole situation. I didn't want his first experience ever to be with a prostitute, but my other homeboy, is a evil ess dude. I know he likes to see people get into tight situations. He was gassing this dude up to smash, and how it's going to be the best time of his life. So we get there, and I'm sitting in the front just lounging, reading a magazine and chit chatting with the fellas that were going to go in. It was little homeboy's turn. He picked this black curvaceous, variant Beyonce. She looked real cool, and was nice. We were like, "Go easy on him, it's his first time at a parlor." She  said, "Don't worry I'll take it easy on him. I won't hurt him." Little man, came out after 40 minutes. We were surprised, homeboy lasted long for a virgin. There was little sweat beads dripping down his forehead, and he looked like he just got possessed with this blank stare. We ask him if he was alright, and homeboy just gave this slight smirk, and let out a soft, long " Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa". Man, on the way back to Oakland, we saw his face, and he kept staring at the window like Earth was a whole new world. My boy, that was gassing him up to lose his virginity, now was making fun of him for losing his virginity to a prostitute. Dude started crying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean he is 15 even though he looked mature physically. My homeboy stopped messing with him, and on the whole way home, you can see dude just realized what he had done. I got a another story about this fealthy dude, but I'll save that for another day.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I was actually there for one of these massage stories. My homeboy brought his 15 year old little cousin to a massage parlor in Sacramento. It's ran by the Russians, those of you in that area might know what I'm talking about. 15 year old cousin was big for his age, so he passed for 18. Little did I know, homeboy was a virgin. He was about to get his cherry popped, but was kind of iffy about the whole situation. I didn't want his first experience ever to be with a prostitute, but my other homeboy, is a evil ess dude. I know he likes to see people get into tight situations. He was gassing this dude up to smash, and how it's going to be the best time of his life. So we get there, and I'm sitting in the front just lounging, reading a magazine and chit chatting with the fellas that were going to go in. It was little homeboy's turn. He picked this black curvaceous, variant Beyonce. She looked real cool, and was nice. We were like, "Go easy on him, it's his first time at a parlor." She  said, "Don't worry I'll take it easy on him. I won't hurt him." Little man, came out after 40 minutes. We were surprised, homeboy lasted long for a virgin. There was little sweat beads dripping down his forehead, and he looked like he just got possessed with this blank stare. We ask him if he was alright, and homeboy just gave this slight smirk, and let out a soft, long " Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa". Man, on the way back to Oakland, we saw his face, and he kept staring at the window like Earth was a whole new world. My boy, that was gassing him up to lose his virginity, now was making fun of him for losing his virginity to a prostitute. Dude started crying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean he is 15 even though he looked mature physically. My homeboy stopped messing with him, and on the whole way home, you can see dude just realized what he had done. I got a another story about this fealthy dude, but I'll save that for another day.
Where in Sacramento is this? Haha.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Where in Sacramento is this? Haha.
yeah dude, most of those spots in Sac are run by Russians, it's like saying the Chinese Restaurant owned by the these Chinese people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
be more specific!

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Like who go gets a massage by yourself at like 12 am?

Who sits outside of an MP and watches dudes go inside from across the street?
uhhh... If you could, you would to! its better than watching sports at the bar..

Frontin like you don't people watch!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i went one time with my boys, so 5 of us step in and there's about 8 asian girls on a couch smiling
as im thinking to myself wth am i doing here these chicks are filthy
sick.gif
,i noticed a old chinese man in a dark room lit only by a green light, counting large stacks of money and blowing on a cigar
there was also a german shepard weighing in about 80 pounds sitting next to him
anyways we bounced out with the quickness

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Which one was it? Was this in North Sac?

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I think this is the one on Marconi? 
roll.gif
Fromthatown had told me about that one before.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Since people want to know, and it's out of the bag.
laugh.gif
Yes it's on Marconi, and the name of the joint is Chalet. It's a tan and spa place. Just be cool cause the Russians do not play if you act up in their establishment.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Yes it's on Marconi, and the name of the joint is Chalet. It's a tan and spa place. Just be cool cause the Russians do not play if you act up in their establishment.

I live like 10 mins from there
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Setting the o/u on 23 NT'ers that swing by that place this weekend 
laugh.gif

Let me tell you this story about Filthy Tom. I wasn't there for this one, but I've confirm his story, playing poker with him all the time. It was his 21st birthday, so his wild horndog uncle wanted to take his nephew Tom to the massage parlor, for the first time. It was his 21st birthday, plus Tom has been with his fiance for a long time, so he was an eager beaver ready to go ham. They get to the parlor, and Tom picks his girl at the same time as his uncle. So they both do their thing, and the uncle comes out first. The uncle is sitting around waiting for his nephew. 30 minutes goes by, and then another 30 minutes goes by. It's been a total of an hour and a half for Tom in there. Uncle is thinking, "Damn, my nephew is no joke. He's getting it in!" So Tom gets out, and he's worn out. They get in the car to go home, and then Tom's uncle complimented him like, "Damn boy, you wasn't playin about tearing it up huh???" Tom said," Yeah, I put in work for that one." So the uncle asks, "what did you do in there? What positions you got her in?" Tom replies, "Yeah I had her in the doggy and on her back, but I know I satisfied her because I ate her out for at least 45 minutes."
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tom's uncle was furious and dying. He started laughing while yelling at him, "You moron, you don't eat out those kind of girls! You know how many dudes she runs through in a day?!!! You think she gives a damn about you pleasuring her?! She just wants your damn money!!" So Tom argues back, " No it's not true, she was really enjoying it. If she only cared about the money, she would have told me to stop eating her out!"  At this point, all the uncle can do, is shake his head. He yells at him one more time, "Man, next time don't do that. It's just not proper etiquette to do that at a massage parlor."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Till this day, Tom hears it from us. And he always defends himself by saying, "Man it was my first time. Plus she really was enjoying it." Lesson for you guys, in case you do decide to go to one of these places, do not do what Tom did, if you don't already have the common sense about that. It will haunt you for life.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom