As big of a LeBron fan I am, this is just too funny vol. SCUMBAG LEBRON

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

How has this thread not been locked? Had it been Kobe missing a game winner,the thread would've been locked after the 1st reply 
eyes.gif
it wouldve been locked cause jordans name wouldve been brought up.

laugh.gif
 i really thought you were a celtic fan

I am and have been all my life but I'm not a 'Bron hater either even when he was in Cleveland and we were dominated them in the playoffs
Then stay off Miami's @@**.
indifferent.gif
,I've supported them since '03 as well. My "adopted hometown" team.

There's a bunch of dudes on here with different teams in the same sport for different reasons,Get off me stat boy..

Can you imagine how funny it would be if the Heat had a losing record...

and Lebron wasnt on pace to win his 3rd MVP in a row....

and He lost to Cleveland..

and they didnt make the playoffs

Yeah that would be lulz and Ha's!!

So why is this funny?

Can you imagine how funny it would be if the Heat had a losing record...

and Lebron wasnt on pace to win his 3rd MVP in a row....

and He lost to Cleveland..

and they didnt make the playoffs

Yeah that would be lulz and Ha's!!

So why is this funny?

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
How has this thread not been locked? Had it been Kobe missing a game winner,the thread would've been locked after the 1st reply 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I am and have been all my life but I'm not a 'Bron hater either even when he was in Cleveland and we were dominated them in the playoffs

im not a bron hater either but i would never refer to the heat as "we"

so you refer to the celtics as "we" also? as you referred to the heat as "we" during the game last night?

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
watch us start letting up in the 3rd because we have the lead

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
,but we have done it before
tired.gif

this statement raised my eyebrow. word to the rock.

ive always thought you were a celtic fan and never thought you had some loyalty to miami thats all.

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

so you refer to the celtics as "we" also? as you referred to the heat as "we" during the game last night?

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
tired.gif

ive always thought you were a celtic fan and never thought you had some loyalty to miami thats all.

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
tired.gif

As I wrote above I do. I've been a Boston sports fan in everything (except hockey) my whole life since it's where I grew up and lived most of my life but I've also been a Miami fan since '03 when I lived there for a few years and it sort of became my adopted hometown,that's where my Heat loyalty stems from. D-Wades also been one of my fav players since he entered the league.

There's also plenty of dudes on here with different teams in the same sport for different reasons so I don't see the big deal. People only have a problem with it now that both teams have become very good. I didn't get any slack when the Heat were getting bounced from the playoffs early
30t6p3b.gif
but I am now since this season.

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
tired.gif

As I wrote above I do. I've been a Boston sports fan in everything (except hockey) my whole life since it's where I grew up and lived most of my life but I've also been a Miami fan since '03 when I lived there for a few years and it sort of became my adopted hometown,that's where my Heat loyalty stems from. D-Wades also been one of my fav players since he entered the league.

There's also plenty of dudes on here with different teams in the same sport for different reasons so I don't see the big deal. People only have a problem with it now that both teams have become very good. I didn't get any slack when the Heat were getting bounced from the playoffs early
30t6p3b.gif

This isn't at all related, but I was looking for more of the Lebron meme and I found a new Successful Black Man one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dmu.jpg

This isn't at all related, but I was looking for more of the Lebron meme and I found a new Successful Black Man one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dmu.jpg

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My favorite team is the Lakers because I live in LA, my other favorite team is the Celtics because i went to boston one time, my other team is the heat because I have a cousin in Miami, my other team is the Bulls because I love deep dish pizza.

pimp.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
YoungTriz wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Better not
mad.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My favorite team is the Lakers because I live in LA, my other favorite team is the Celtics because i went to boston one time, my other team is the heat because I have a cousin in Miami, my other team is the Bulls because I love deep dish pizza.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom