as a kid, who had the best bedroom on TV?

and don't forget the bout life size kendall gill poster lol... like really kendall gill. dude was cool ok baller and all but that must of been like a special made poster just for the show.... I could see zo or even larry Johnson mugsy bogues but kendall freakin gill

Watching this as a kid I always wondered why the loved Kendall Gill so much

He was in a couple of episodes lol

Reminds me of that Kenan and Kel episode where Ron Harper got hurt and the city of Chicago was giving up on the season lol

and don't forget the bout life size kendall gill poster lol... like really kendall gill. dude was cool ok baller and all but that must of been like a special made poster just for the show.... I could see zo or even larry Johnson mugsy bogues but kendall freakin gill

Watching this as a kid I always wondered why the loved Kendall Gill so much

He was in a couple of episodes lol

Reminds me of that Kenan and Kel episode where Ron Harper got hurt and the city of Chicago was giving up on the season lol

IRC, the show tooks place in Charlotte and it was the period after Zo went to the Heat. So Kendal Gill was the star player for the Hornets at the time.

^ They couldn't afford LJ. The whole time on that show I was like how you gonna ignore one of the team's best players? 
laugh.gif
. Ironically, when Kendall Gill appeared on the show, he was playing for the Sonics already.

ya'll forgot to mention Clarissa's room. I wished that I had a chance to climb through the window and try to get in those underaged Yambs. And this was before she became a witch and was on one of the lamest, unfunniest shows, EVAR.

ya'll forgot to mention Clarissa's room. I wished that I had a chance to climb through the window and try to get in those underaged Yambs. And this was before she became a witch and was on one of the lamest, unfunniest shows, EVAR.
this is true. I always wondered how a ten age boy could continually climb into a girls bedroom at will and not consentually get the booty

LOL!

If you are saying Arnolds room and not the room from blank check you must sleep like Damien and Ralph...

I just don't get that feeling from Arnold's room. I don't think cartoons should could in this category. 
This just lets you FURTHER know who is on NT nowadays....
i hated hey arnold. **** hey arnold as a staff, a tv show and a ************* crew.
Tupac's Hit em up reference.....repped

No one saw this.....guess this is what happens when Future is popular

Last edited:

^ They couldn't afford LJ. The whole time on that show I was like how you gonna ignore one of the team's best players? 
laugh.gif
. Ironically, when Kendall Gill appeared on the show, he was playing for the Sonics already.
that's what im saying if u gonna get a former player might as get one of the better/well known ones.... lj wasn't a star anymore and past his converse/grandma ma days... neither was mugsy... they couldn't have been asking that much. But then again the show was so low budget...had crappy actors and short lived maybe if they did get one of those stars the show probably would've been only one episode.

^ They couldn't afford LJ. The whole time on that show I was like how you gonna ignore one of the team's best players? :lol: . Ironically, when Kendall Gill appeared on the show, he was playing for the Sonics already.

that's what im saying if u gonna get a former player might as get one of the better/well known ones.... lj wasn't a star anymore and past his converse/grandma ma days... neither was mugsy... they couldn't have been asking that much. But then again the show was so low budget...had crappy actors and short lived maybe if they did get one of those stars the show probably would've been only one episode.

View media item 908421
I will not stand for My Brother and Me blasphemy! :lol:

Tupac's Hit em up reference.....repped

No one saw this.....guess this is what happens when Future is popular

No one saw the reference? I think everyone saw it :lol: no need to blatantly point it out though so I'm guessing everyone just kept scrolling

Back
Top Bottom