As a kid, what was your most memorable/personal favorite Christmas gift(s) of all time?

2qs1310.jpg

30lo4jt.jpg

blacklion23 wrote:
eek.gif
Just brought back a lot of memories with this one. I had all four!

I thought these two gifts would be epic, major disappointment
30t6p3b.gif

Major. I had one of these. SMH.

N64, wasn't expecting it at all.

BATKBFPS-05.JPG

I'm pretty sure it was this model. Either way, the box was HUGE and I was so damn hype begging my dad to put it together, even while I still had company over
laugh.gif

My brothers and I got the Gamecube and Madden (I think it was 2001).

I was convinced Santa was real when that happened. Ended up playing Madden for three days straight

Probably me first outdoor hoop. I remember coming home the night before and seeing dudes putting cement into a hole on the ground and I knew what was about to pop the next day. Woke up the next day and got the spaulding outdoor ball and said &&!* all the other gifts. Played on it from the morning until like eight that night. I was addicted to basketball. Had some of my best and worst life memories on that court. Hurricane blew it down and messed it up, but I still thank my mom for giving me that. Greatest gift ever.

Playstation 2 and some Derek Jeter Jordans. They weren't even dope shoes but I was like 10 or 11 and just glad to have a shoe in my closet with a Jumpman on it. Lol that was like the most important thing in the world to me back then.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

playstation2.jpg

Spot on.

Best gift I ever received, moms told me she wasn't going to get it. I cried for it every day and then took me to the electronics store teasing me since they were all sold out. Woke up and obviously it wasn't there, I cried some more and then she pulled it out the closet. memories. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom