[| -- (ARTICLE) Raptors SF Hedo Turkoglu: "I do not want to go back to Toronto" -- |]

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Top 5 pick in the June 2011 draft
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Looking forward to that draft, we can a F and a back up PG. The management better think of the future now rather than chasing a 1st rd exit in the playoffs since that has set the team back so much, time-wise and financially.

I want Derozan to develop nicely next season. I hope this kid works on his perimeter shots this off season.
aur_0127a1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude shouldn't have went to Toronto in the first place. If he wanted to leave, he should've stuck with his first option, the Trailblazers. ATLEAST going to Portland made sense. Why he went to Toronto AFTER getting to the Finals in the season before that, just confuses me. Hahaha.

Raptors have hired PJ Carlesimo to be one of Triano's assistant next seasons. Seems like Carlesimo or Iavaroni will be the next head coach of this team when Triano inevitably gets fired.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That's what you get, Hedo. You wanted the money, and you knew Orlando wouldn't pay up, so you left.

No sympathy here. Orlando wanted him, the fans liked him, he had the best role of his career, hope the money was worth it.

what? of course it was worth it...

its freaking basketball at the end of the day...a job...something that puts food on the table...

unless his life is being threatened it will 10 times out of 10 always be worth it for the money...

this is a clear example why no one wants to play in canada...the culture is different here and its quite frankly lame...and sadly i don't blame them...

raptors will never get past a game 7 semi-final game EVER...they could have made the finals that year if they had beat philly.

i just don't see raptors every being more than a first round MAYBE second round exit playoff team.

and that is because its a revolving door/grave yard for nba players.

33d360621030d0b416870d7d0d51e57c2e0ce015.jpg
Letrell Sprewell agrees with you, You gotta feed your kids
laugh.gif

The following sums up my first few seconds on hearing this three days ago...

Originally Posted by hymen man

They should just get rid of the whole team.
Bang Dak wrote:
Toronto doesnt want him either.
Originally Posted by Carlos Tavez

Raptors without Bosh and Hedo in 2010/11 = Top 5 pick in the June 2011 draft
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by JPZx

Ball.
Originally Posted by rocksfan25

I bet there's some happy Toronto fans after reading this.

You sir need to eat a fat +$%@.

Blow this $$+##+% team before the $$+##+% wretched vile stench reaches my apartment..
Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

It's difficult being a fan of the Raps...

Andd.....

Hedo, go get paid your millions of cash elsewhere. We dont want your kind.

Bosh + Hedo FOR Bynum + Odom. Do it Mitch.

Originally Posted by air max 87

1. Its toronto's fault for giving him that wild !*+ contract thinking he could be the piece to keep Bosh.... sorry not happening

2. 6 mill or 10 mill or 20 mill...... i dont blame him, its a business and at the end of the day your in it for the most money, cause tomm someone blows out his knee and the team/fans/org dont care and he gets cut and never makes $$$ again...

3. Hes a role player 2nd or 3rd option...

4. Raptors will NEVER be good, sorry it wont happen.... move the team and start over...
You are really dumb. 

and your blind because your a fan.

sorry im right on points
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

1. Its toronto's fault for giving him that wild !*+ contract thinking he could be the piece to keep Bosh.... sorry not happening

2. 6 mill or 10 mill or 20 mill...... i dont blame him, its a business and at the end of the day your in it for the most money, cause tomm someone blows out his knee and the team/fans/org dont care and he gets cut and never makes $$$ again...

4. Raptors will NEVER be good, sorry it wont happen.... move the team and start over...
Agreed on all points.

I'm beginning to think chewing on glass would be far less painful than being a fan of this team.
You obviously know nothing about being a Knicks fan
laugh.gif

You are really dumb. 

sorry im right on points
pimp.gif
No, point 4 which I was referring to is the source of your stupidity the others are obvious and been repeated many times in this thread but point 4 is just stupid.

You are really dumb. 

sorry im right on points
pimp.gif
No, point 4 which I was referring to is the source of your stupidity the others are obvious and been repeated many times in this thread but point 4 is just stupid.
x2. Yes its torontos fault, yes hedo got greedy, and yes hes not a number one option.

Move the team because of one greedy player?

CHILD PLEASE.

Back
Top Bottom