Article Exposing Lil Romeo

thats terrible. if they wanted a draw they could have given him a walk on spot but why waste all that money for somebody who probably has that in his bankaccount?

WK-AL181_ROMEOC_20080306180428.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ him"palming" the ball

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

go to school with the kid and knew he was trash
AKA he took my girl from me
That's almost as big of a joke as his bball game.....fool has 2 friends at our school and he pays them both. All the girls at our school know hes ******ed. Plus as a bonus he rocks fake kicks. Someone try to figure out what these things are even a fake of. They have a Jordan logo on them if that helps. from our school team picture
from those pics they look like fake black metaillic V's
yea they look like metallic V's that are mad shiny

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Is it rare for a player to come to college to play ball filthy rich?

Romeo is a WELLFARE CASE compared to my homey Josh (who I believe has to be the WEALTHIEST D1 contributing athleteEVER)...Got billions from mom AND pops only one sibling to share it with.....

2885621.jpg

My brother's AAU team from Toronto played against Lil' Romeos team this year in the Nike Las Vegas "Main Event" tourney, and they torched the"P Miller" team. He said they began the game like "Damn, there goes Master P" but within two minutes they realized that they were straightup scrubs. My bro doesn't even have a D1 scholarship he's just going to play Canadian university ball.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Lol @ a NT'er going to Beverly Hills High School. No streed creed automatically.
I definitely have no street cred, and won't argue that...but a lot of kids who go to Beverly don't live in BH. I personally live in LosAngeles. I'd say only about 60% of the school is stanky rich, 30% rich, and about 10% who are going there for diversity, sports, or have gotten permits dueto their academics.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I BEEN saying Romeo was trash after I played his AAU team. How the team named after you and still the worst player on the team
indifferent.gif
. Romeo is a fraud wordto his shoes
smh.gif

Dang NT filled with Stu Scott voice "Haters in the house". Its not good for your mental to be hating or whatever yall would like to call it.

10% who are going there for diversity, sports, or have gotten permits due to their academics.
smh.gif
tired.gif
As far as the whole Lil' Romeo thing...let the kid be. He just had better luck than some of us, it's life! deal with it!

Back
Top Bottom