Around the Horn question

smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
@ people actually watching this garbage. You guys need to de-program.

Who's the better host, Reali or Kellerman?

Stat Boy ftw. Reali is that dude and he's always on his game during 'Errors' on PTI.

Goodbye: Reali says how long it will be until the next episode, for example, "we're on a 23-and-a-half hour break." On Fridays, he will sign off by saying a 71 and a half hour break. If there is an extended period until the show comes back on, Reali may simply say, "You do the math!"

Paper Toss: Signature sign-off of the show, with Reali crumpling his notes and seemingly attempting to throw them at the camera (though he rarely comes close). As he does this, the panelists will often continue to chatter in the background as the show ends.

There have been some topics, most during the Out of Bounds segment, which have not been scored due to their sensitive nature. Such examples include Bob Ryan's suspension for his comments towards Jason Kidd's wife, the Duke Lacrosse Case, White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen making a homosexual slur towards Jay Mariotti, Ben Roethlisberger's motorcycle accident, Michael Vick's alleged dog killings, and discussions of deaths. Other sensitive topics that do not award points are held at the beginning.

and she should NEVER be on that show. Worst one by far.
Agreed. She's the ATH equivalent to a
sick.gif

I would love to see Skip Bayless on this show.
Hell no. I'd love to see him leave ESPN...for-ev-er....for-ev-er.

Woody is THAT DUDE
pimp.gif
x 2.

And Woody makes the show.

I've turned it off before just because I didn't see him as one of the 4 panelists
Same here. I feel the same way about PTI, if its not TK and Wilbon, i'm not watching.

Woody is the best part of the show. i can't stand Mariotti.

but tony definitely goes easy on her. i saw one episode where she had damn near 50 points, smh

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

Originally Posted by QUEST UNO

blackistone, ryan, and macmullan are the worst ever

throw bbbbbill Plaplaplaplashke in there as well.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Jay Mariotti is a bird...dude was crying for attention with the Ozzie thing...

and Woody + Michael Felger FTW!!!

I hate Jay Mariotti, he seems like a snob its like he thinks he's better than everyone else. Ozzie told the truth!!!!!

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

I hate Jay Mariotti, he seems like a snob its like he thinks he's better than everyone else. Ozzie told the truth!!!!!
I also hate Mariotti. I dont know many people here in Chicago who actually like the guy.

Back
Top Bottom