Armed citizens can't stop bad guys - Gun Nuts Simulate Paris Shooting, Get Killed Every Time [Video]

NT has an irrational fear of guns. Not surprised. 
Not irrational. Gun culture in America is scary
move to canada, its nice up here 
smokin.gif

^I got fam up there and mix of wimmenz up there...dios mios.

:rofl:

No surprise. Aint like these citizens do any real training.

Put a gun in their hand and they think they're about to be in the real life version of Die Hard :lol:

i know it works in counter strike but why didnt they just shoot through the walls in real life and kill the terrorists before they even walked through the door 

i dont know what this simulation proves other than civilians losing to terrorist in a shoot out

the argument for guns is that would the bad guys even attempt their mission if they knew the civilians were armed?
going up against armed civilians is infinitely more risky than going against unarmed civilians, and that plays a huge role in terrorist decision making

They killed an armed police officer that morning like it was nothing. Yes they would run up in the building.

The point is that they don't care, and guns don't really change the dynamic. They won't stop bad guys.

But yeah, the people that ran the simulation were trying to prove a regular person with a handgun and some weapons training could halt a massacre.

Last edited:
Of course these conservative gun nuts ain't about that action....these folks are some of the biggest ******* walking on this earth

Back
Top Bottom