Arizona Cardinals "fans" appreciation....

Originally Posted by TRUFANCE

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think there are 2-3 here on NT, but for a team who is essentially a visitor in their own stadium when Dallas comes to town, you all sure turned out for the big game yesterday.....I mean, on SC this morning they showed some fans actually shedding tears after the game...good win, and the best of luck to you.

I gotta do it to my brother hahaha (you can see part of my face w/ the glasses on arm raised) I don't know why arm is so orange haha
658wsx.jpg

what a game

That TV looks eerily familiar!
wink.gif
Congrats Trufance and all Cards fans!

The only dude Ive seen really hold it down for Arizona is RocgnizAZ or whatever, but I dont think hes even been around that long

They slightly remind me of the We Believe Warriors 06-07. Exciting, as a fan you hope to god they're defense shows up, baron as warner.. jax monta jrich..fitz boldin edge..

or am i reaching

Originally Posted by chr1scross

They slightly remind me of the We Believe Warriors 06-07. Exciting, as a fan you hope to god they're defense shows up, baron as warner.. jax monta jrich.. fitz boldin edge..

or am i reaching
definitely not the same but i can definitely see some parallels....the difference is arizona got much further than the warriors...I've alwaysliked watching Arizona play because of Fitz and Boldin, that doesn't mean I root for them...but that offense is sick
sick.gif
. Ever since Fitz and Boldin won me a fantasy title in '05 (some dude wentdumb and dropped Fitz midseason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
), I've liked them.

i would also doubt the loyalty of many of the fans. didn't their first playoff game against the Falcons, this year, almost get blacked out because theyalmost failed to sell out?...and yesterday's game was sold out "within 6 minutes."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Coming from someone who went to U of A. Unappreciated. They're terrible

I was at the last game of the season when they play the Seahawks. Their fans suck. The Cardinals were booed OFTEN in that one game and it wasn't even soldout. Phoenix/Arizona does not deserve to have that team nor to be in a Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by TRUFANCE

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think there are 2-3 here on NT, but for a team who is essentially a visitor in their own stadium when Dallas comes to town, you all sure turned out for the big game yesterday.....I mean, on SC this morning they showed some fans actually shedding tears after the game...good win, and the best of luck to you.

I gotta do it to my brother hahaha (you can see part of my face w/ the glasses on arm raised) I don't know why arm is so orange haha
658wsx.jpg

what a game

That TV looks eerily familiar!
wink.gif
Congrats Trufance and all Cards fans!

I swear I've seen it before

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by rock4light

Living in Phoenix for the past 5 years, NONE of you have been supportive of this team. The bandwagon fans in this town are a joke.

If you mean no one on NT has supported this team, then I understand, but if you mean no one in Phoenix has supported this team I STRONGLY disagree with you...I lived in Phoenix for 9 years and trust me, the Cardinals fans have been through hell. I have friends who have always rooted for the Cardinals through thick and then. I know that people have been there, cheering on the Cardinals, every Sunday.
What part of Phoenix are you in? I live in Avondale, and don't know one person who has been an honest fan of the Cards. People just gotexcited when the stadium was built so they hopped on. It seemed like people cared 100X more for the Sun Devils than the cards until the stadium came
laugh.gif

I would say the majority are in it only because thery're doing good.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Sun Devil Stadium > that ugly spaceship
atmosphere in downtown tempe with not only the college people but nfl fans created something special.. they sold out and moved to glendale? lol

reminds me of the alamodome and the riverwalk atmosphere. instead you move into the ghetto 1.5 miles away

I cant believe this post was even made, it's like the kid in the popular crew who isn't popular but he hangs around long enough he just gets accepted

I do like Kurt Warner tho and hope he wins to make him a sure fire 1st ballot HOFer

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by rock4light

Living in Phoenix for the past 5 years, NONE of you have been supportive of this team. The bandwagon fans in this town are a joke.

If you mean no one on NT has supported this team, then I understand, but if you mean no one in Phoenix has supported this team I STRONGLY disagree with you...I lived in Phoenix for 9 years and trust me, the Cardinals fans have been through hell. I have friends who have always rooted for the Cardinals through thick and then. I know that people have been there, cheering on the Cardinals, every Sunday.

I've been right there with you. Every week. Every season.

Quan has been one of my favorite players in the L since his rookie season back when they aired "6 Days to Sunday" on NFL Network. I'm stillrooting against them
laugh.gif

Im a Card fan by default.

And people from AZ are joke to me. They are the ultimate bandwagon franchise. Ive been to a numberous Cards home games where I've seen "fans"take their jersey off or give their game tickets away to the teams fans(Pitts Steelers game last year Glendale). These fans have no loyalty to their players,and are quick to throw that player under the bus, when they're in a slump. ex. Kurt, last year and Edge this year.
tired.gif

I can never take Cards fans serious. I mean the 1st round they have to extend time for you to sell out your first playoff game in 10 years. But the NFCchampionship sales out in 6 minutes!!!!!
smh.gif
GOHWT

And people from AZ are joke to me. They are the ultimate bandwagon franchise. Ive been to a numberous Cards home games where I've seen "fans"take their jersey off or give their game tickets away to the teams fans(Pitts Steelers game last year Glendale). These fans have no loyalty to their players,and are quick to throw that player under the bus, when they're in a slump. ex. Kurt, last year and Edge this year.
tired.gif

I can never take Cards fans serious. I mean the 1st round they have to extend time for you to sell out your first playoff game in 10 years. But the NFCchampionship sales out in 6 minutes!!!!!
smh.gif
GOHWT

tired.gif

smh.gif
GOHWT

Back
Top Bottom