Arizona Cardinals "fans" appreciation....

I think there are 2-3 here on NT, but for a team who is essentially a visitor in their own stadium when Dallas comes to town, you all sure turned out for thebig game yesterday.....I mean, on SC this morning they showed some fans actually shedding tears after the game...good win, and the best of luck to you.

indifferent.gif

Zo gon be rollin over in his grave when the Cardinals have a title before the Bums.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think there are 2-3 here on NT, but for a team who is essentially a visitor in their own stadium when Dallas comes to town, you all sure turned out for the big game yesterday.....I mean, on SC this morning they showed some fans actually shedding tears after the game...good win, and the best of luck to you.

I gotta do it to my brother hahaha (you can see part of my face w/ the glasses on arm raised) I don't know why arm is so orange haha
658wsx.jpg

what a game

new stadium brought in many "interested fans"... now they get to take part in one of the greatest sporting events . albeit, its an annual event, butits still the biggest stage... Tell me just how fair that really is

Living in Phoenix for the past 5 years, NONE of you have been supportive of this team. The bandwagon fans in this town are a joke.

Originally Posted by rock4light

Living in Phoenix for the past 5 years, NONE of you have been supportive of this team. The bandwagon fans in this town are a joke.

If you mean no one on NT has supported this team, then I understand, but if you mean no one in Phoenix has supported this team I STRONGLY disagree with you...Ilived in Phoenix for 9 years and trust me, the Cardinals fans have been through hell. I have friends who have always rooted for the Cardinals through thick andthen. I know that people have been there, cheering on the Cardinals, every Sunday.

I wouldn't say they're my team but its hard not to be a fan of this team. I'm rooting for them, they are exciting

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

I wouldn't say they're my team but its hard not to be a fan of this team. I'm rooting for them, they are exciting
Mainly Kurt, Fitz, and Quan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Chea! Been here since the Matt Leinart era, man those were hard times.

roll.gif

aka "the they are who we thought they were era"....

There are a lot of people hopping on the Cardinals bandwagon, yes.

I'd rather see that and have the Cardinals organization actually get a little bit of respect, than just have the same old fans and the "same oldCardinals" not getting any respect.

Back
Top Bottom