Ariana Grande.... wow, what a talent

damn 'funny how my old highs are suddenly my new lows'...she's so wack to me now. wouldnt eeem scheme if she was near by. she looks childish as hell

Those thighs would fit perfectly on my lap.

damn 'funny how my old highs are suddenly my new lows'...she's so wack to me now. wouldnt eeem scheme if she was near by. she looks childish as hell

alonzo.gif

I know exactly what you mean. Even the proof that she digs chocolate did nothing for me.

I was sorta intrigued by her when i was younger and would catch Victorious every now and then just to see the chicks, but Im kinda over her now. Lik, I understand marketing goes into making an artist popular, but she may be the most heavily created artist Ive seen in a while.

Chick is hella weird now that I see. She doesn't smile with her teeth anymore from what I seen in recent pics. Almost like she likes looking literally 13 years old. And the cats ears gotta go, I'd still smash tho.

Last edited:
used to be a fan but now with her diva antics and all, I'm not feeling her like that no more

Anyone see her latest nudes get leaked?
Ya nasty

Last edited:
I'll be the first to say she's a slightly above average thot, but if you zoom in on anyone's face like that they usually don't look too good.

Heard her album "Yours Truly" for the first time a couple weeks ago. Had no idea this chick could sing like that. I thought she was just getting gassed up like that Nike chick, but Ariana actually has talent.

Back
Top Bottom