Ariana Grande.... wow, what a talent

at the same damb time :smokin

she is definitely top tier :smokin

but the question is.....is she hotter than her co-star elizabeth gillies....

33durmw.gif

and disney knows damn well what they're doing hiring these types of girls...

i'm mad i stayed down the block from the nickelodeon studios when i was in hollywood last month and never saw my baby ariana :smh: will smash when i move out there next fall

Mad that her new show will inevitable get canceled as well but I will most definitely enjoy it while it lasts

thanks rice boy

Last edited:
I've been team Victoria for the longest. The red hair is a "meh" for me. And as far as Gillies goes her mouth looks weird sometimes. Double nose FTW

from wiki

On August 10, 2012, Victoria Justice stated that the current third season of the show will be the final season. Dan Schneider added in a blog post that Nickelodeon often ends shows after about 60 episodes. Even though he and the cast would have been willing to shoot more episodes, the network had decided to end the series. He also denied rumors that Victorious is ending because of its new spin-off show, Sam & Cat.

this explains why both iCarly and Victorious are being cancelled for no reason which is dumb because they're just turning down $ :smh:

from wiki

On August 10, 2012, Victoria Justice stated that the current third season of the show will be the final season. Dan Schneider added in a blog post that Nickelodeon often ends shows after about 60 episodes. Even though he and the cast would have been willing to shoot more episodes, the network had decided to end the series. He also denied rumors that Victorious is ending because of its new spin-off show, Sam & Cat.

this explains why both iCarly and Victorious are being cancelled for no reason which is dumb because they're just turning down $ :smh:

Actually iCarly finale is in november...Victorious getting cancelled came out of no where...but it explains why Kat was getting a show...

from wiki

Actually iCarly finale is in november...Victorious getting cancelled came out of no where...but it explains why Kat was getting a show...

:smh: What a bird... tricks will do anything nowadays for money or fame!

LOL cancelling iCarly. Its like they hate money. Theres never been a new age kids show as popular as iCarly, rules go out the window for that one.

Also all the girls who make frequent appearances on both shows sans Miranda Cosgrove are cute. 

Honorable mention to KEKE PALMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was reason alone to keep True Jackson on the air.

Last edited:

I think the main reason for Icarly is the Big faced girl (main character) is going to college. So theres no reason for it anymore

as for victorious, its simple. Dan couldnt come up with anything good for the characters to do( because hes not a good writer) so with this new show the premise is pretty easy and any writer could bang out 2 seasons of it

If someone says that this girl doesn't do butt stuff, then they have never done butt stuff with a girl constantly over a extend period of time :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom