Are you the only guy in your group of friends that collects shoes?

In my immediate circle, there's no one into sneakers like me. There's about 2 that buy a few pairs

here and there, but wouldn't consider themselves collectors. I have this one dude in my crew

who stays giving me hell about how much money I drop on kicks though 
grin.gif

In my immediate circle, there's no one into sneakers like me. There's about 2 that buy a few pairs

here and there, but wouldn't consider themselves collectors. I have this one dude in my crew

who stays giving me hell about how much money I drop on kicks though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by jcurrency89

i have a few friends outside of my immediate circle that %%!! with sneakers............but out of my close friends, im the only one who collects/wears on the regular. i too wish i had a close friend who was on my level 
laugh.gif

This. I love the look on their faces when I try to explain NT to them 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Breaking the rules homie

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by jcurrency89

i have a few friends outside of my immediate circle that %%!! with sneakers............but out of my close friends, im the only one who collects/wears on the regular. i too wish i had a close friend who was on my level 
laugh.gif

This. I love the look on their faces when I try to explain NT to them 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Breaking the rules homie

I don't collect shoes, but neither do any of my friends. My one friend who would claim to be "into shoes" thinks Spizikes are the coolest things ever, so he doesn't count.

I don't collect shoes, but neither do any of my friends. My one friend who would claim to be "into shoes" thinks Spizikes are the coolest things ever, so he doesn't count.

When my friends come over it's always some heat by my doorway.. Always asking where i got those from... My response is"they been in the closet for the past 5 yrs, finally decided to take em out... Then they give me the whatever ninja look and keep it moving...

It's cool and eh at the same time....

When my friends come over it's always some heat by my doorway.. Always asking where i got those from... My response is"they been in the closet for the past 5 yrs, finally decided to take em out... Then they give me the whatever ninja look and keep it moving...

It's cool and eh at the same time....

I don't really collect but I am into shoes. I have a few friends who are also into them and some friends that just troll like dudes in that hypebeast video lol
My other friends though think I am wasting my money

I don't really collect but I am into shoes. I have a few friends who are also into them and some friends that just troll like dudes in that hypebeast video lol

Originally Posted by theone218

MOST of my friends think this. They're the type to wear Polo sneakers and Chucks and what not, and rarely spend more than $100 on sneakers. Again, I'm in high school, so even these dudes/girls have a colorway or two that they immediately recognize and want though.

Originally Posted by theone218

MOST of my friends think this. They're the type to wear Polo sneakers and Chucks and what not, and rarely spend more than $100 on sneakers. Again, I'm in high school, so even these dudes/girls have a colorway or two that they immediately recognize and want though.

I'm the only one, But don't collect anymore. My friends just buy random shoes and wear them with anything.

I'm the only one, But don't collect anymore. My friends just buy random shoes and wear them with anything.

Sorta in a similar situation right now. I want to go to a concert this weekend but no one knows who he is and are like meeh.

Im tryna find chicks to go with though cause its a little suspect if i go with dude/s

Time to ask chicks who i know like me smh cause theyre kinda groce

Forevercalzone

Sorta in a similar situation right now. I want to go to a concert this weekend but no one knows who he is and are like meeh.

Im tryna find chicks to go with though cause its a little suspect if i go with dude/s

Time to ask chicks who i know like me smh cause theyre kinda groce

Forevercalzone

Back
Top Bottom