Are you humble?

Humility is said to be one of the most prized characteristics a person could have.

Me, I TRY to be humble, but when money is flowing in and I'm dropping bills like its nothing it can be pretty hard to remain humble.

Some people complain about celebrities being cocky and such, but if you were in the same position would you remain humble?

*!$% yeah! i'm as humble as they come, quite possibly the most humble person in the world

I believe I can remain humble even if I was in the same position
smile.gif

I think no matter if your rich and famous or poor and unknown you should be humble. Especially if that is who you are. At one point in my life I used to havenothing and I was a humble person. I'm not rich or nuttin but I am doin pretty well and I'm still me.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

*!$% yeah! i'm as humble as they come, quite possibly the most humble person in the world
nerd.gif

i see it and i like it....very nice (pause)

i donno

i like to think i am but im interested in what the people i know have to say about that

I'm more humble than you'll ever be.

Being humble is a really great characteristic that I admire in people, I try to be most of the time.

I am. It's not worth making myself look like a *@%# to try impress people that I dont like.

Originally Posted by KL9

I'm more humble than you'll ever be.
I lol'ed.

Anyway, I consider myself a pretty humble dude.

Think youre really righteous?
Think youre pure in heart?
Well, I know Im a million time as humble as thou art
Im the pious guy the little amlettes wanna be like
On my knees day and night scorin points for the afterlife

weirdAlAmish.jpg

Back
Top Bottom