Are women like pro athletes?

Hear me out on this...

First off a woman in the age group of 20-25 is like a rookie with a rookie contract. They're trying to do everything they can to impress and prove theirworth to hopefully land a big contract or decent looking/rich guy.

Ages 25-30 is like hitting their prime, where they get the big contract and still are trying to show they've got it to prove their worth. Not caring asmuch as what people think of them now because they are more comfortable with themselves and their identity.

Ages 30-35 is where they are trying to restructure their deal in hopes to get that final paycheck to coast into retirement. Or divorcing that no good son of ahusband. After this women let themselves go physically not caring anymore and become obese.

The end.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Hear me out on this...

First off a woman in the age group of 20-25 is like a rookie with a rookie contract. They're trying to do everything they can to impress and prove their worth to hopefully land a big contract or decent looking/rich guy.

Ages 25-30 is like hitting their prime, where they get the big contract and still are trying to show they've got it to prove their worth. Not caring as much as what people think of them now because they are more comfortable with themselves and their identity.

Ages 30-35 is where they are trying to restructure their deal in hopes to get that final paycheck to coast into retirement. Or divorcing that no good son of a husband. After this women let themselves go physically not caring anymore and become obese.

The end.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's a very sexist point of view but I see your point. Some women are. PRENUP GUARANTEED.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

lol I already decided I was gettin a Prenup no matter what in 6th grade
I refuse to even tell women how much I make or what I do. I'm married to my money, we're just having an affair.
pimp.gif

Yes. And men are the scouts, offering them contracts and playing time, but make sure she is eligible for the draft.

Hear me out on this...

First off a woman in the age group of 20-25 is like a rookie with a rookie contract. They're trying to do everything they can to impress and prove their worth to hopefully land a big contract or decent looking/rich guy.

Ages 25-30 is like hitting their prime, where they get the big contract and still are trying to show they've got it to prove their worth. Not caring as much as what people think of them now because they are more comfortable with themselves and their identity.

Ages 30-35 is where they are trying to restructure their deal in hopes to get that final paycheck to coast into retirement. Or divorcing that no good son of a husband. After this women let themselves go physically not caring anymore and become obese.

The end.

from my experiences....you ain't gotta do nothing. Guys be on that "oh you young
pimp.gif
" tip so they just....... not flock, but gravitate towards you
ohwell.gif
. It depends on what kinda woman you are though, now I know some "oh thiswhere the ballers hang out at" type of girls and I just ain't been on that. So maybe that's why the "impress" thing through me off. Iain't tryna impress NO man.

I think all of your other ones may be on point though---wouldn't know cuz I ain't there yet. Still got 3 more years.

Hear me out on this...

The end.
Not all women are gold diggers only 30 40 % tops

Back
Top Bottom