Are/were you a dude who wanted to start a fight with someone because they were looking at you?

if a guy gives me that cold stare, they're either jealous of my swag or they're gay

When I was a youngin.. I was very immature and would get upset about some guy trying to stare me down..

Mindset changed.. as I matured.
Now If dudes try and stare me down.. I just know that they're jelly.

For me I just keep it moving.

Haters gonna hate.
(CUE THE GIF.)

When I was a youngin.. I was very immature and would get upset about some guy trying to stare me down..

Mindset changed.. as I matured.
Now If dudes try and stare me down.. I just know that they're jelly.

For me I just keep it moving.

Haters gonna hate.
(CUE THE GIF.)

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

This is very common in the NYC street's.

Dude's be OD starring in the eye's, making you think twice about their sexuality. I just look away and act like I even notice them, or sometimes give a head nod If I think I know them.

this

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

This is very common in the NYC street's.

Dude's be OD starring in the eye's, making you think twice about their sexuality. I just look away and act like I even notice them, or sometimes give a head nod If I think I know them.

this

True story. Me and my friends were at a taco bell in April of last year. We were done with our food and were just chillin in the booth. All of a sudden some hood **% dude from across the room(he was with some of his dudes and a chick) tried to start @%*% saying "Yo man you got a problem, why you keep staring at me?!". I was flabbergasted cause I dont even remember staring at dude
laugh.gif
anyway I kept it cool saying I wasnt staring and what not. Dude just kept it going though, saying he wanted to fight and blah blah blah. My friend said "Yo dude, he dosent want any problems" and when we got up and left, that dude tried stopping us from leaving and @%*% went wild. The guys were doing everything we can to have us throw a punch. A gun was almost pulled out, a chair got thrown, the cops got called, arrests were made. Nearly everyone on that guys side were the ones getting arrested. All my friends and I had to do was fill out a police report. Crazy. And all because the guy thought I was looking at him wrong....

True story. Me and my friends were at a taco bell in April of last year. We were done with our food and were just chillin in the booth. All of a sudden some hood **% dude from across the room(he was with some of his dudes and a chick) tried to start @%*% saying "Yo man you got a problem, why you keep staring at me?!". I was flabbergasted cause I dont even remember staring at dude
laugh.gif
anyway I kept it cool saying I wasnt staring and what not. Dude just kept it going though, saying he wanted to fight and blah blah blah. My friend said "Yo dude, he dosent want any problems" and when we got up and left, that dude tried stopping us from leaving and @%*% went wild. The guys were doing everything we can to have us throw a punch. A gun was almost pulled out, a chair got thrown, the cops got called, arrests were made. Nearly everyone on that guys side were the ones getting arrested. All my friends and I had to do was fill out a police report. Crazy. And all because the guy thought I was looking at him wrong....

it's the worst in a party or club. 
30t6p3b.gif
dudes grilling you from the moment you walk in.. standing on the opposite side of the party and still staring at your every move. after a few sips of that liquid courage, it's only a matter of time before someone takes it too far.

it's the worst in a party or club. 
30t6p3b.gif
dudes grilling you from the moment you walk in.. standing on the opposite side of the party and still staring at your every move. after a few sips of that liquid courage, it's only a matter of time before someone takes it too far.

Back
Top Bottom