Are Timberland Boots Ghetto?

Nope.

"Yeezy Taught Me".
*Kanye Shrug*

kanye-timberlands1.jpg

kanye-west-boots.jpg

kanye-timberland.jpg

that reminds me

years ago while shopping at downtown brooklyn, i seen timbs with colors matching every nba team 
laugh.gif
...The one that stuck out to me the most was seeing the nuggets colors (powder blue, yellow)
probably fake timbs, but i thought that was ridiculous lol

that reminds me

years ago while shopping at downtown brooklyn, i seen timbs with colors matching every nba team 
laugh.gif
...The one that stuck out to me the most was seeing the nuggets colors (powder blue, yellow)
probably fake timbs, but i thought that was ridiculous lol

Yes.

Timberlands are restricted quarters of many European cities in which Jews are required to live.

Yes.

Timberlands are restricted quarters of many European cities in which Jews are required to live.

only if you wear them with those sweatpants shorts with slouch socks and the tongue all hanging off

only if you wear them with those sweatpants shorts with slouch socks and the tongue all hanging off

I find it hilarious when dudes wear their 6' Timbs to a job interview., thinkin' that's casual.

I find it hilarious when dudes wear their 6' Timbs to a job interview., thinkin' that's casual.

Tims are good with me, I have various types of boots for all dif applications, but there isn't quite anything like rockin your nice broken in Timbs. With jeans a hoody, just chillin.

Tims are good with me, I have various types of boots for all dif applications, but there isn't quite anything like rockin your nice broken in Timbs. With jeans a hoody, just chillin.

Back
Top Bottom