Are they really about to close up shop on the music section?

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

if music section gets the boot. they all gonna come here to post about music... dumb idea..

No we're not. If it's not allowed in the music forum why the hell would it be allowed in general?

I don't even go to the music forum but I don't want it to be shut down. I don't want to come to general to see

OFFICIAL DRAKE THREAD

what happen?...
nerd.gif

the music forum died when they stopped allowing people to post links for download.

9c815d4d6fccf2975b552e12318abc82583132b.jpg

get outta here meth u cant shut down the music forum thats just double the work for mods in general.

Remeber when that fool niketalker23 posted that "snitch" thread in here about the music forum..... I'm assuming his thread cause the mode to payattention to the music forum. Now they trying to put us on lock down..... Damn I'm gone miss the arguements I had with the east coast Nike talkers
pimp.gif
...... Meth do you really want 7 threads about gucci in the general forum ????

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

if music section gets the boot. they all gonna come here to post about music... dumb idea..

No we're not. If it's not allowed in the music forum why the hell would it be allowed in general?
que?

I believe a major corporation may be looking into aquiring NT. I can't just understand why shut down music section and this is a community for us. MaybeNike is taking over.

Thats what i dont understand. We cant post mixtapes any more nor link other websites with it but in the retro forum or in any other forum they link otherwebsites that are reseller sites and stuff like that? Why be unfair if thats the case get strict on all forums. Other day the air force thread got shut downfor "selling" in it but i have seen other threads around that do the same but those are still breathing.

At the same time there is wild topics in general that I think are a bit worse than music with profanity but they still breathing. We listen to music withprofanity on radios infront of anyone now a days but we cant post it and discuss it on a mature level on a forum?

We have artist that have come out of NT thanks to the general and their grind on their local area. Perfect example if it wasnt for NT I would have never knewwho Wale was cause dam sure nobody or should I say hardly anyone in Miami bumps that. Dom.Kennedy is another one that if it wasnt for him posting I would ofnever heard him in Miami. The Boy Illinois, G.o.D. Jewels, Henz0(even though he just fools around with it but got co-signed by Wale
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
) and the list goes on and on.

We cant get rid of the music forum and I wanna say when Ant ran it it went smooth and it was all good.
pimp.gif

I done made a twitter because of this foolishness... don't know what the hell that site is about either
laugh.gif

que?

We cant post anything in the music forum anymore, no links, no videos with curses, etc... So if we cant do that in the music forum, why would it be allowed ingeneral...

que?

We cant post anything in the music forum anymore, no links, no videos with curses, etc... So if we cant do that in the music forum, why would it be allowed in general...
i didnt say anything about curses, videos, links etc.. i said if the music section closes. they are coming here to tlk about music.

Man if Meth do decide to shut down the music forum....IDK, General would be a lot more than General.....And we at least need 1 more vol. of the NT Mixtape tomake it like a farewell to the MF type steez. vol. 5 was
pimp.gif
and I aint just sayin that cause I was on there. The concept, subtitle, intro was straightnarcotic.

que?

We cant post anything in the music forum anymore, no links, no videos with curses, etc... So if we cant do that in the music forum, why would it be allowed in general...
i didnt say anything about curses, videos, links etc.. i said if the music section closes. they are coming here to tlk about music.

Seems like we're both missing one another's point, but anyway, I think someone said the mods would just create an "Entertainment" section.

Back
Top Bottom