are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

I got a bad feeling that eastbay isn't gonna ship these out by the 1st.......... and this thread is gonna blow up.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

I got a bad feeling that eastbay isn't gonna ship these out by the 1st.......... and this thread is gonna blow up.
We do hope to receive the shipment from our supplier for the Freshwater Griffey's on 2/01/10, but back-order dates are subject to change.  Sometimes our suppliers can not meet the original shipment date that they gave us, which causes the original back-order date to be delayed. 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We do hope to receive the shipment from our supplier for the Freshwater Griffey's on 2/01/10, but back-order dates are subject to change.  Sometimes our suppliers can not meet the original shipment date that they gave us, which causes the original back-order date to be delayed. 
do you know exactly how many your getting? ..... is there a possibility you will not receive the amount you made available for back order

JUST SCOOPED MINE FROM NORTHWEST MALL OUT HERE IN H-TOWN....CLASSICS! HOLLA...CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)

At least they haven't charged your card like some of these sites.  Why are dudes pressed to get these?  It's not like they didn't come out last year.  You waited this long, what's a few more days or weeks.  This isn't like getting coppers after everyone already got theirs.  Eastbay is a legit company, they aren't a consignment shop.

^ copped mine i had to drive a hour or so to get them here in dallas texas.

there nice though i got my sz 11 they run pretty small so my 11.5 volts fit a tad better but im happy/

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ copped mine i had to drive a hour or so to get them here in dallas texas.

there nice though i got my sz 11 they run pretty small so my 11.5 volts fit a tad better but im happy/
Where In Dallas I Been Lookin or These In The Dallas Area

Originally Posted by blakmn89

wonder y it seems like y nike iz bringin all dere good sellin shoes back 4rm las yr?

Because they are, good observation, I made the same one. You will also notice the restocks go to footlocker/footaction/champ/eastbay...all owned by Footlocker. The footlocker HOH's also get about 700 pairs of foams or other hot releases whereas most stores get 24-36 pairs. Nike seems to be trying to keep footlocker afloat in these rough economic times, and it seems that restocking FTL's with hot selling shoes are the route they are using to do so. 

do these really fit true to size?? i just got a 9 and the left one fit a lil snug but its ok but the right shoe in the toe part felt really tight by my big toe! i was wondering if it just that 9 or do i really need a 9 1/2?? because people said size up in the foams but i got my normal size and they fit fine so do you guys just think its the 9 i have because i think im going to order another 9 because i think the 9 1/2 looks alot bigger and will fit alot bigger can someone please help me out asap thankyou

Back
Top Bottom