Are these VI wearable

Originally Posted by Rafool

Oh boy did I just get schooled on the rules
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I actually read them....

Think I'm gonna go and sit in the corner right now........

I'm serious.....
frown.gif
whos ur daddy?????!!!!!!

Mods can you please lock/close this. They're is no 100% chance we will know if they're wearable. Op has gotten numerous responses and opinions. If Iwas you I would do the fingernail post. ^Rafool doing some owning up there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Oh boy did I just get schooled on the rules
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I actually read them....

Think I'm gonna go and sit in the corner right now........

I'm serious.....
frown.gif
whos ur daddy?????!!!!!!
I already owned you in the last fiasco we had so apparently I'm your daddy.

Rafool wrote:

Originally Posted by AirThompson

dude, was this thread really necessary?
If you didnt like the thread, was leaving a comment necesssary?
its ISS garbage, thats y!!!!!
No it's not. ISS garbage would be 15 year olds and under. Don't see nothing of this here. This isn't a childish nor stupid and pointless topic....

ISS is calling you though. Go.

yea huh I should join the rest of u 15 year olde at gay-SS... LOL vegeta haha u can't get vag!n@
Well you sure fit the description and sure act like a 15 year old judging by all of your posts. Especially your corny and lame comebacks. Sincewhen does Vegeta (an anime character) have to do with {}?
eyes.gif
Looks likethe one not getting "it" is you since you obviously can't tell the difference between cartoons and "it."

Sorry op for making this mess in your thread.

Dude completes his one year as a member and thinks he's
pimp.gif
Just go toiss now.
tired.gif

NikeAirCobraBen, still not at ISS I see, one question though, quien es tu papi?
grin.gif

Sorry op and mods for this mess. Lock it up or delete my posts if you want now.
ohwell.gif

Rafool wrote:

No it's not. ISS garbage would be 15 year olds and under. Don't see nothing of this here. This isn't a childish nor stupid and pointless topic....

yea huh I should join the rest of u 15 year olde at gay-SS... LOL vegeta haha u can't get vag!n@
Well you sure fit the description and sure act like a 15 year old judging by all of your posts. Especially your corny and lame comebacks. Since when does Vegeta (an anime character) have to do with {}?
eyes.gif
Looks like the one not getting "it" is you since you obviously can't tell the difference between cartoons and "it."

pimp.gif
Just go to iss now.
tired.gif

grin.gif

ohwell.gif
lol y u mad??? dont get butt hurt, i dont have time to put u in ur place, yea u spend waaayyy too much time on here trying to make a name forurself, but wat kinda person r u outside of NT? how r u treated at school? always getting beaten?? any friends??? its koool im not a bully, im here for u. weall are.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

y chinga tu madre puto yo tengo los huevos aqui

Rafool wrote:

Well you sure fit the description and sure act like a 15 year old judging by all of your posts. Especially your corny and lame comebacks. Since when does Vegeta (an anime character) have to do with {}?
eyes.gif
Looks like the one not getting "it" is you since you obviously can't tell the difference between cartoons and "it."

pimp.gif
Just go to iss now.
tired.gif

grin.gif

ohwell.gif
lol y u mad??? dont get butt hurt, i dont have time to put u in ur place, yea u spend waaayyy too much time on here trying to make a name for urself, but wat kinda person r u outside of NT? how r u treated at school? always getting beaten?? any friends??? its koool im not a bully, im here for u. we all are.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

y chinga tu madre puto yo tengo los huevos aqui
What kind of person am I? One of the most realest one you will ever meet. I say what I think and I'm always honest to everyone I know. Nevergo around with riddles when I have to say something. How am I treated at school? Very well especially when I'm the star for the football and track team.
pimp.gif
Never have gotten beaten. Don't think I will. You not a bully?Never really saw you as one. How old are? You sound like your a teenager who still hasn't found himself.

Reported for attacking a member and using foul language. Yeah I went there my son.

I would wear them because more than likely they will retro them an u can cop a fresh pair.

Back
Top Bottom