Are these headaches permanent?

balloonoboy

Banned
It's been hot for the past few days and the fan in my room has been running constantly.  Usually I sleep without the covers over me, but the other night I bundled up in them for some reason with the fan still on.  Throughout the night I woke up at intervals shaking - my body felt like it was on fire.  The next day my body ached and I couldn't move my head without having a headache.  That was two days ago.  Now, I still have the headaches and they are worst when I'm near a light source (tv, computer screen, uncovered lamp).  I still sleep with my fan on, but am not using the covers.  The air vent in my room really doesn't work, so it's always stuffy.
Will the headaches and light sensitivity go away soon?  Is this solely heat-related?

It's been hot for the past few days and the fan in my room has been running constantly.  Usually I sleep without the covers over me, but the other night I bundled up in them for some reason with the fan still on.  Throughout the night I woke up at intervals shaking - my body felt like it was on fire.  The next day my body ached and I couldn't move my head without having a headache.  That was two days ago.  Now, I still have the headaches and they are worst when I'm near a light source (tv, computer screen, uncovered lamp).  I still sleep with my fan on, but am not using the covers.  The air vent in my room really doesn't work, so it's always stuffy.
Will the headaches and light sensitivity go away soon?  Is this solely heat-related?

could be that you need glasses (the light part)

Maybe an allergic reaction or just a lot of stress..

Best bet is see your doctor ASAP

Ask for an MRI to be sure..  Had a head ache problem for 2 months.. Got an MRI found out I had Chiari Malformation (brain stem develops lower than normal) had nothing to do with my headaches because it wasn't severe enough but it was good to know I had that.

could be that you need glasses (the light part)

Maybe an allergic reaction or just a lot of stress..

Best bet is see your doctor ASAP

Ask for an MRI to be sure..  Had a head ache problem for 2 months.. Got an MRI found out I had Chiari Malformation (brain stem develops lower than normal) had nothing to do with my headaches because it wasn't severe enough but it was good to know I had that.

laugh.gif
@ the responses

your maybe dehydrated
you maybe are not getting enough iron - go eat some lamb or steak
you might be sensitive to EMF around your room like sockets and other high power electronics - some people develop a sensitivity
drink some coconut water/pedialyte for electrolytes

but if they are really bad I say just go to a trusted doctor

you may have come down with a virus

your maybe dehydrated
you maybe are not getting enough iron - go eat some lamb or steak
you might be sensitive to EMF around your room like sockets and other high power electronics - some people develop a sensitivity
drink some coconut water/pedialyte for electrolytes

but if they are really bad I say just go to a trusted doctor

you may have come down with a virus

Back
Top Bottom