Are there any plans to re-release the AJ IX low in the future?

Does JB have any plans to re-release the 9 lows? I remember back in the day Mike Bibby's white/purple low were hot. Then JB released the white/white patent low tops and the white/patent navy low tops. Copped boh of those. After selling off my collection a few years ago, the low 9's were the two pairs I kept. Still have the white/navy but they are starting to fall apart. Would love to see these drop again but in some different color ways.

Last edited:
Wish they would. Love the white/navy lows, been hoping they would release a black/red colorway with a white sole, like the ones Derek Anderson used to rock back in the early 2000's.

Last edited:
I remember my gf in middle school had the white navy lows. I personally dig the lows more, and I know I'm the minority. Can't wait if they drop again. Maybe the 23rd anniversary.

IX lows were dope..that was several years ago when they dropped, but I think they do and would still make great casual shoes, especially in the later months of the year. Hopefully they bring em' back.

Back
Top Bottom