Are there any Griffeys still out there for sale????

i just copped two pairs at saramonte footaction . looks like they had hella pairs left lastnight so you guys may wanna stop by .

Anymore freshwater in smaller sizes
nerd.gif

no i got them on rd . im waiting for the next one so i can return them and then buy them back with the discount . if not im selling a pair and keepin one forme .

I am intown from DC and walked into NT San Fran and they had the DMP's, 95's & Griffeys still sitting on the shelf

what footlocker did you go to? ill drive to the bay to buy them, the valley never gets crap over here.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

what footlocker did you go to? ill drive to the bay to buy them, the valley never gets crap over here.
just order it only 2 shipping fee there is a 25% coupon for in store purchases at footlocker

Freshwaters! I need Freshwaters
mad.gif
. When they first came out, it was either Freshwaters or Yeezys. I guess it's obvious what I got. I thought I would beable to hold out. Any updates, fellas??????

I seen the Volts at the footlocker at the little mall next to the Bayfair Bart Station last Friday.

I know its a long shot..... But are Freshwater Griffey's still at retail stores in the Bay Area? North Bay in particular - Fairfield, Concord, etc? Since Griffey's retiring now, I kinda want em'. *shrugs

Back
Top Bottom