Are the pods on your 13s bleeding? READ THIS!!!!!

So my flint 13 from 05 or 06, i forget, have been discolored and have bleeding on them so the other day i went to Joanns fabrics, just a local fabric store in Tampa Florida, and decided to just pick up some acrylic white paint for the pods. I decided on Elmers paint pen and got home and put it on the pods, now when i let it dry overnight i wake up to brand new looking 13s again!!! here are the pics with and without flash

i hope this helps somebody with their 13s, and im sorry if this should be in a different section and i didnt want to throw it in the maintenance section because im sure lots of people dont go in there for some reason. i also re painted the midsole on my OG black red 11s and my playoff 12s that were yellowed.

So my flint 13 from 05 or 06, i forget, have been discolored and have bleeding on them so the other day i went to Joanns fabrics, just a local fabric store in Tampa Florida, and decided to just pick up some acrylic white paint for the pods. I decided on Elmers paint pen and got home and put it on the pods, now when i let it dry overnight i wake up to brand new looking 13s again!!! here are the pics with and without flash

i hope this helps somebody with their 13s, and im sorry if this should be in a different section and i didnt want to throw it in the maintenance section because im sure lots of people dont go in there for some reason. i also re painted the midsole on my OG black red 11s and my playoff 12s that were yellowed.

i would recomend getting the medium point and the fine point for the parts closer to the suede, i think you could use it on the redish pink glue stains too if you have them on your pair

i would recomend getting the medium point and the fine point for the parts closer to the suede, i think you could use it on the redish pink glue stains too if you have them on your pair

Back
Top Bottom