Are the Columbia Xi suppossed to be like this? (pics included)

haha i love how the pic of the dude's collection this is from checked this post. haha. anyways the spacing does look a little small but i looked at my XIsand it does seem as if the spacing shrinks a little bit with wear and those are VERY worn. they're legit

Originally Posted by j4rote33

haha i love how the pic of the dude's collection this is from checked this post. haha. anyways the spacing does look a little small but i looked at my XIs and it does seem as if the spacing shrinks a little bit with wear and those are VERY worn. they're legit

post picks of your spacejams to compare them.

but wat about the CDP 11's 23 spacing? isnt the jumpman's ball supposed to line in between the 2 and 3?

e85251ae1958f58df8093819f82d6b17e750e95.jpg

just wondering...

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

it's funny how you all act like you know what shoe is legit and what shoe is fake.... even the orginal jordans that are made overseas will sometimes not look perfect. Yoall need to relax and get a life. WOrrying about other people's shoes whether they are real or fake.
ohwell.gif
sad people
Why do you even have an account? he asked the forums to help him determine whether they were fakes or not....your just a lame
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dillinAKAflyguy

laugh.gif
lmaooo do u seriously think these are real? cmon guys. knowledge is key.
So you make a thread, asking if these Columbia 11's in that picture are legit, then after three pages you answer your own question and havethe nerve to tell us "knowledge is key"?

29zxw0.gif

Am I missing something here or what.....?

Man I am a big fan of the Jordan XI. I can't seem to get or have enough...it's an addiction I have no control over.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

it's funny how you all act like you know what shoe is legit and what shoe is fake.... even the orginal jordans that are made overseas will sometimes not look perfect. Yoall need to relax and get a life. WOrrying about other people's shoes whether they are real or fake.
ohwell.gif
sad people
Why do you even have an account? he asked the forums to help him determine whether they were fakes or not....your just a lame
smh.gif

when you learn how to spell, get at me.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

ohwell.gif
sad people
smh.gif

when you learn how to spell, get at me.
29zxw0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom