Are the .23 cent Papa John pizzas effective outside of Cleveland, OH?

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

I am in Columbus, Ohio and they are doing it here too. They are doing it in Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, and a few other Ohio cities. The only city outside of Ohio Is Some city in Kentucky real close to Ohio.

YO! Tim!

150 people deep in columbus at 1 location. 3-4 hour wait, you can't call & order you can't web order.

Nah, it's in Akron of course...Lebron's home town. Anyways, dude's is goin in on some Papa John's around here. People jumpin straight out thewood work. I swear dudes is diggin in couches and w/e, lil kids and stuff to find 23 cents. There are lines around the corner everywhere. It's funnybecause there is a dominos pizza across from one of the papa johns. They got employees with signs out sign posing some kind of 4 4 4 deal
laugh.gif
ain't nobodytrying to cross the street to these dudes to pay $11.77 extra for some deal. I'm going to try to cop mine when I get off of work...

I am in Columbus, Ohio and they are doing it here too. They are doing it in Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, and a few other Ohio cities. The only city outside of Ohio Is Some city in Kentucky real close to Ohio.

The one just north of campus at Hudson? I saw a mob forming outside when I drove by at 12:30
laugh.gif

There doing it here in Toledo, OH as well!!!! it's maddnesss 2 hour wait minimum

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

why are they doin this again?
Its Papa John's official apology for making the "CryBaby" LeBron shirts in the Wizards series. Just a marketing tactic if you ask me.None the less, enjoy the $.23 pizzas.

we got it goin on in the warren/youngstown area. my sister went to two local spots to try to pick one up and both had at least 100 people outside of it. shesaid there were cops and everything haha wow

CJDynasty wrote:
Los Benjaminz wrote:
why are they doin this again?
Its Papa John's official apology for making the "CryBaby" LeBron shirts in the Wizards series. Just a marketing tactic if you ask me. None the less, enjoy the $.23 pizzas.
Damn, that was genius.

I'm in Columbus and wifey called me talking bout why all these people at Papa Johns...They got police out there directing traffic...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spartankid03

The one just north of campus at Hudson? I saw a mob forming outside when I drove by at 12:30
laugh.gif
That's the one wifey rode by!! But this was at like 2:30!! Imagine how many more people has showed up by then..
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom