Are restauarants open today?

Same here, just went to Church's chicken and got some sides from my local chicken and waffles joint. Macaroni and smother potatoes with delicious gravy, Ifeel real sleepy right now.

r8t1yx.jpg

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

^ not gonna lie, that @#@+ looks disgusting
Yeah, even my own brother said that, but looks can be deceiving. It hit the spot for me.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Same here, just went to Church's chicken and got some sides from my local chicken and waffles joint. Macaroni and smother potatoes with delicious gravy, I feel real sleepy right now.

r8t1yx.jpg
Have fun on the toilet tonight.
happy.gif

Damn didn't know great soul food would get yall in an uproar. It was delicous, but I'm gonna leave the pic up anyways.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Same here, just went to Church's chicken and got some sides from my local chicken and waffles joint. Macaroni and smother potatoes with delicious gravy, I feel real sleepy right now.

r8t1yx.jpg
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

only thing i can recognize in that photo is the slice of orange.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

That looks like the stuff that came out when Han Solo sliced open the Taun taun in "The Empire Strikes Back".
laugh.gif
true

That looks like the stuff that came out when Han Solo sliced open the Taun taun in "The Empire Strikes Back".
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

What the hell are yall jumpin on dude for...that food looks good, I guess yall don't know anything about soul food

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Walked into Chic-fila with a yankees jersey and scooped up a free sammich.

can't stand going to the mall most of the time, so i didn't go. was there a line?

Back
Top Bottom