are Hot Topic tees Cool????

sometimes i find myself looking around hot topic and i check the tees and they usually have some pretty cool tees, with stuff i like like movies and music. butmy impression was that it was never really accepted by "real" punk/rock/alt/goth kids...so i was wondering has anyone gotten anything from there?? oryou could come out of there looking like a emo gothic raver from the year 1998....

if you like it buy it. who cares what anyone else thinks? do you really have to have it deemed appropriate by NT before you wear it?

if it's any help - i remember a couple years back when there was this skeleton hoodie from there that had NT going crazy.

i used to always walk past that store and be like no way i'm going in... once i went in i was hooked. they have great tees from time to time that youwouldn't expect that store to have, and for pretty cheap too. if its a nice tee who cares what people think

i shop in there all the time. they have a lot of tshirts of bands that i enjoy listening to. they also have boondocks apparel
pimp.gif

but anyway, do you man. if you like it, buy it, wear it, and make it cool.

Hot Topic was the "in"-thing like 4 years ago and apparently it still is. Not that it should matter but yea, its "ok" to shop there if youwant.
Do you regardless though.

I'm wearing a HT tee right now, Squirtle from Pokemon lol. I like their stuff, especially for cutesy tee's or jewelry. It's just a store, buy whatyou like.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with buying something you like you're not being a poser unless you're tryna be something because the style changes. Ihave a HT shirt and I'm nowhere near rock/punk/emo or anything like that just do you who care what other people think lol

You serious? Why wouldn't you buy something that you like? I know I buy character tee's there from time to time. Got a couple of Boondocks, Simpsons,and wrestling shirts from there. Do you.

Go with what you like; even if no one else is doing it, your an original; so others are sure to follow. But they have some nice Ts in there; don't think Iwould go further than getting a T-shirt though.

Na, cuzzo, the real question is are you cool enough 2 wear anydamnthing you want? If its ya steez, dammit go 4 it! Only lames don't buy what they likecuzza where it comes from.

Hell, I just copped this tee from Zumiez that I thought was
smokin.gif
and don't 2 many folk from the hood shop there
laugh.gif
... plus I got this bangin greenZelda jacket from HT...its poppinfreshazimizadelic...check up on it.

I'm wearing a Social Distortion tshirt that was purchased at Hot Topic.
I'm too old to give a damn if someone thinks I'm not cool or a "poser" for wearing clothes I like.
The sooner some of you young cats on this board realize that, the better.

-J-

normally, i would say "no". however, i did get a tshirt for xmas from my nephew w/ mario on it that said "lets get hammered!"

ill never rock the muh@**+*$%, but its a cool shirt.

if you like it buy it. who cares what anyone else thinks? do you really have to have it deemed appropriate by NT before you wear it?
co-sign

but if you really want to know if what you're wearing is cool, then post your pic in the wdywt thread...
laugh.gif

Don't you look silly post starter.

To answer your question if wearing Hot Topic tee's are cool, then consider me Miles Davis.

**** Wait to get the reference.

Anyway, they have some good comic, Simpsons, movies, tv shirts and I have gotten stuff from them before.

Back
Top Bottom