Are attractive people treated differently? Do looks REALLY matter?

What are ya'll talking about, ugly/fat people get treated the same as someone who is attractive/in shape.

NT ... is the sun really that hot?

NT... is ninjahood black?

Stop asking these dumb questions that everybody with half an education would know the answer to.
This sounds like a twitter/facebook post where a simple question is asked (not for an informative resolution) just for the feedback and attention of others.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

If you ugly, I feel bad for you, son. Even God hates ugly.

he really does

frown.gif
tired.gif

I hate to say this because it sounds like I'm bragging but... I'm 6'2 and have always been called hot, cute, etc by others and I definitely get treated differently, most notably with Female teachers

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I hate to say this because it sounds like I'm bragging but... I'm 6'2 and have always been called hot, cute, etc by others and I definitely get treated differently, most notably with Female teachers

it's 2012 son... if you ain't banged said teachers, you not that cute 

roll.gif

Jim Gaffigan:
Life is a little easier for attractive people. Think about it: if a stranger smiles at you and they're attractive, you think, 'Oh, they're nice,' but if a stranger's ugly, you're like, 'What do they want? Get away from me, weirdo.'

%!# was that

i make it an effort to not treat more attractive females any differently than i would any other female, especially when it comes to working in the retail industry.

i get pretty girls trying to flirt their way to a free waffle or scoop of ice cream pretty often. i hit em with the "sorry but it's $2.50 and you only have $2, i can't do that, but if you'd like, we can do strawberries and bananas for $1.50." have em looking like "did dis dude just did dis."

Of course. How do you not know this or what planet are you from? Our soicety puts attractive ppl on a pedestal.

Let me guess, people say you're cocky and dress nice too huh 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

i make it an effort to not treat more attractive females any differently than i would any other female, especially when it comes to working in the retail industry.

i get pretty girls trying to flirt their way to a free waffle or scoop of ice cream pretty often. i hit em with the "sorry but it's $2.50 and you only have $2, i can't do that, but if you'd like, we can do strawberries and bananas for $1.50." have em looking like "did dis dude just did dis."
That's right, you show em. That'll teach them to try to get over on the waffle king 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

my man..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lmao YES, im too fine to be strugglin fool, no but seriously,there are plenty of basic celebrities who guys/girls go crazy over, most people arent attractive so when reality hits them and they arent going to marry a real life Barbie or Ken, they find that attractiveness in the common/everyday appearance, i hate to say this because its going to sound like im bragging, but my mom says im one handsome guy (no incest)

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom