Are American car interiors really that cheap???

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Interiors have been cheap on American cars for the longest, but other companies are just as cheap.

This. I sat in new camry's and honda. It all depends on the price of the car. Then again Top gears opinion on American cars is never good. They should just stick to the German cars they review every episode. 

laugh.gif
OP you suck at posting, i didnt even bother watching the 2nd video. first video was cars all 6-7 years old.

compare them to todays american cars, if you still think they are trash then your just a hater, straight up.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Da interior of da hemi isnt meant for da redcoat or kraut who care more about da interior then da power in da engine.

Basically. U got cats deleting radio options back in da OG muscle carEra cuz they rather listen to da engine.Muscle car fans can give a crap about a interior.

thats right f sound deadening, b

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Originally Posted by i3allistic

I remember going in a Jeep dealership back when i was SUV shopping, i saw the new Wangler Unlimited 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, as i hop in the car and looked around the interior and saw how cheap the interior 
sick.gif
sick.gif
were ,  hop right off and look at the price tag 40k, i just walk out thinking what an half !@#!@ design, nice exterior but crappy interior. 

It's a Wangler. That car was never know for it's nice interior.
laugh.gif

Those whips are made to be hosed out wit da doors chopped off...u think wrangler fans care about luxury? Lol

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Da interior of da hemi isnt meant for da redcoat or kraut who care more about da interior then da power in da engine.

this is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom