Aqua VIII's

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Mines are still DS i love these shoes to death but yet i still havent talked myself into wearing them

lol same here man.  I often forget that I have them.

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Mines are still DS i love these shoes to death but yet i still havent talked myself into wearing them

lol same here man.  I often forget that I have them.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Daver

Be careful with the paint chipping..

hearing about that got me holding back on these and fire red 3's...

smh.gif
same here with my fire red 3's
smh.gif
smh.gif

Agreed on the comfort of this shoe. Havent had any issues as far as ashyness or paint chipping yet. $250 though
smh.gif

Agreed on the comfort of this shoe. Havent had any issues as far as ashyness or paint chipping yet. $250 though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Man i couldnt find any of those NDS in a size 12, so i ended up just gettin the playoff's DS for 250 shipped, they just came in yesterday, happy with them but its not wat i truly wanted
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, you got got.  I paid $160.00 for my DS pair.  At least you got them tough...*Kanye Shrug*

Love the Aqua VIII's.  I need another paid though.

He didn't overpay.  What size do you wear?  This guy wears a size 12 which usually sells for more money.  I've seen these in a size 12 selling for new 275-300+ shipping.

Man i couldnt find any of those NDS in a size 12, so i ended up just gettin the playoff's DS for 250 shipped, they just came in yesterday, happy with them but its not wat i truly wanted
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, you got got.  I paid $160.00 for my DS pair.  At least you got them tough...*Kanye Shrug*

He didn't overpay.  What size do you wear?  This guy wears a size 12 which usually sells for more money.  I've seen these in a size 12 selling for new 275-300+ shipping.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, you got got.  I paid $160.00 for my DS pair.  At least you got them though...*Kanye Shrug*

I wear size 10.  What auctions are you guys lookin' at?  ISS/NT sellers sell them for cheaper.  But eh....

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, you got got.  I paid $160.00 for my DS pair.  At least you got them though...*Kanye Shrug*

I wear size 10.  What auctions are you guys lookin' at?  ISS/NT sellers sell them for cheaper.  But eh....

Playoffs go harder imo, cant really rock purple.  But the cw is nice.  8's feel nice on the feet but I dont have any pairs anymore.  

Playoffs go harder imo, cant really rock purple.  But the cw is nice.  8's feel nice on the feet but I dont have any pairs anymore.  

One of my favorite J's, paint chipping is inevitable though, I wore mine like three times and there is already hairline cracks on the midsoles.
But what can you do...

btw the Playoff's have better quality, I rocked those 10+ times and no paint chipping whatsoever.

One of my favorite J's, paint chipping is inevitable though, I wore mine like three times and there is already hairline cracks on the midsoles.
But what can you do...

btw the Playoff's have better quality, I rocked those 10+ times and no paint chipping whatsoever.

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Oh he over paid haha. I got my DS playoff 8's for $120 shipped and another pair worn 2x for $120 before that.
Aquas are
pimp.gif
though. My first pair crumbled to death and my second pair is beginning to chip.
frown.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Oh he over paid haha. I got my DS playoff 8's for $120 shipped and another pair worn 2x for $120 before that.
Aquas are
pimp.gif
though. My first pair crumbled to death and my second pair is beginning to chip.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

+#%? OG RECEIPT? hahahahaha

OG means original buddy. Not too mny ppl give you the original receipt when you buy shoes off them. Meaning the receipt that they got from Footlocker or wherever when they bought the shoes...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

who really says OG receipt? Do you think people really care about the receipt????
laugh.gif

new guy
eyes.gif

na man mine came with the gift receipt
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

+#%? OG RECEIPT? hahahahaha

OG means original buddy. Not too mny ppl give you the original receipt when you buy shoes off them. Meaning the receipt that they got from Footlocker or wherever when they bought the shoes...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

who really says OG receipt? Do you think people really care about the receipt????
laugh.gif

new guy
eyes.gif

na man mine came with the gift receipt
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Lmao there's a size 12 on flightclub for $225. If you're paying more than flight club, you are overpaying.

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Lmao there's a size 12 on flightclub for $225. If you're paying more than flight club, you are overpaying.

I've worn mine over 40 times at least and I have minor paint CRACKING not even chipping, i think these hold up very well, love mine to death, they're a classic

Back
Top Bottom