AQUA 8S RETURN SUMMER 2025 *JB FINAL BOSS ERA*

IMG_6123.jpeg
IMG_6122.jpeg
IMG_3133_Original.jpeg
IMG_3132_Original.jpeg

Another OG I get back from the 2020 purge...hyped af....the 2015s were super close to originals....what could be tweaked ????
Nike stocks are what need to be tweaked, with the biggest drop in over 20 years. Seems like the drops in the latter part of 2024 going into 2025, are releases that will most likely move, are going to get those stocks in the right direction. At least they would hope so.

Smoke grey instead of flint on the heel panel. I remember everyone was mad they didn’t resemble the ‘07 retro and was true to OG.

Top 5 retro for me. I would likely offload the ‘15 I uncharacteristically wore this week. Wore em maybe a dozen times. Get some bread back before they break cuz my collecting multiples days are over.

So does no one remember the Playoffs last year? Didn’t do too hot, sat around for a while and restocked as well just how I like it. Will be had for retail day one, I’m sure these won’t be a problem.

Dang. I was hoping we'd get Bugs Bunny 8s soon but I'm always in for a pair of Aquas. I hope they get the shape of the heel right (it needs to curve/slant inward toward the toe more), the inner bootie/huarache sleeve and pull tab needs to be higher and longer respectively. I also hope these keep the glitter on the Concord midsole accents to keep these OG. I know a lot of the younger crowd hated it and that's why many passed and I say let em pass. Go cop a pair of '07s and get em sole swapped if that's what you want but I hope the glitter and overall OG look is here to stay.
20240705_222541.jpg
20240705_222624.jpg
20240705_222738.jpg
My original '15 is pair is on the left. Saved up birthday and Christmas money to buy them when I was a sophomore in high school and have worn them considerably since then, as you can see. Rain, sleet, snow, you name it. After almost 10 years they're still going strong but I'll gladly two pairs of this new release. The '15 release isn't going to hold up forever.

Back
Top Bottom