Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Ah. I remember when I got the 2009 Flu games and the 2010 french blue 13s on black Friday in their respective years back when they did those whack midnight and 5 am releases. Feels good to be getting back in to the sneaker buying game again (even though it's only for these). It's even better that I'll be able to get sleep and pick up the pair prob around noon

No problem. These will be online and in store.

Ftl and other stores may not have launch locators up until late this week early next week.

They will tweet it when it's up. Go to as many stores as possible sign up for a raffle to increase chances of winning.
Online NDC/Others will tweet a link when they drop on the 27th click and follow the normal steps to check out.

BF are easy if you.put in the.work and have patience. I copped my Infrared 6s vis eastbays moblie site while working BF.
Sweet, thank man.  Will try to go by stores when they come up and go BF if need be.

i agree but this was a retail store with a nike account charging resell prices
i could have waited and had my "plug" at FLT and hold me down but i very much wanted these shoes
i have not had a serious "plug" for years where i can make real money off shoes the only thing i resell now my internet friends is the shoes i already own

besides a few retro releases their is no more money in GR shoes for a number of reasons
I understand my friend, when you want a shoe really bad and you have a chance to secure it without much frustration.  I just don't want sellers to get over on unedshoecated people.

How much is too much to not have to deal with the hassle and cop early? If I found a seller with legit pairs I might pull the trigger.

How much is too much to not have to deal with the hassle and cop early? If I found a seller with legit pairs I might pull the trigger.

I'm debating the same thing as well. They have em up on a site, and I'm real tempted to pull the trigger since I have to work on black friday.

Last edited:
Do you guys think ndc is going to do a regular release or the new raffle system for these?

Got a pair locked from my boy who works at finishline southlake. He doesn't want em and he's gettin the discount too :nthat:

i dont see the hype on this shoe. Never been a fan. i really doubt these move like everyone thinks. IMO.

i dont see the hype on this shoe. Never been a fan. i really doubt these move like everyone thinks. IMO.

By FAR the best OG colorway of the VIII.

View media item 1782065

I remember when the aquas dropped in 93. Nobody liked them because of the odd colors. People was asking me why did I even waste my money. I guess I just like odd items because I also bought the olive 9's the following year. Lol. These will be had!

I remember when the aquas dropped in 93. Nobody liked them because of the odd colors. People was asking me why did I even waste my money. I guess I just like odd items because I also bought the olive 9's the following year. Lol. These will be had!
Back in '93 there wasn't the whole "it's an og colorway" nonsense.

these joints can still be had for under $30

and probably still under the same manufacture plant and etc while jb steady makes the prices increase.... imma let yall marinate on that. Watch after this 72 10 and feb release, imma start using all my old reward points and buy a collection of dc shoes and vans for the low price of 39.99. for the free free :tongue: im tired of getting pimped by jordan. lol

Last edited:
and probably still under the same manufacture plant and etc while jb steady makes the prices increase.... imma let yall marinate on that. Watch after this 72 10 and feb release, imma start using all my old reward points and buy a collection of dc shoes and vans for the low price of 39.99. for the free free :tongue: im tired of getting pimped by jordan. lol

I stopped letting JB play with my pockets a long time ago. Switched over to trainers and aside from 2 or 3 releases a year I don't bother with JB anymore. trainers/runners are cheaper, more comfortable and in abundance because they're huge overseas/internationally.

Back
Top Bottom