Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I don't mind paint chipped, as a couple of my coworkers do customs/restorations so ill just hit them up. Separation is my thing.

I don't mind paint chipped, as a couple of my coworkers do customs/restorations so ill just hit them up. Separation is my thing.

Structurally you're good but the paint chipping on aquas from 07 I think is literally the worst we've had on a Jordan

going strong cuz you don't wear em
you ain't really in love...
There's truth in the first part of what you say. I wear them probably once every 4-5 months, and never for balling, only indoors, no rain, etc. ... They've maybe been worn 20 times in the 8 years I've had them.

But not sure that means I don't really love them. I baby them because I do, LOL.  Plus there are other pairs to wear as well.  

Last edited:
going strong cuz you don't wear em

you ain't really in love...

There's truth in the first part of what you say. I wear them probably once every 4-5 months, and never for balling, only indoors, no rain, etc. ... They've maybe been worn 20 times in the 8 years I've had them.

But not sure that means I don't really love them. I baby them because I do, LOL.  Plus there are other pairs to wear as well.  
think there was a guy that said he balled in them back in 07 after getting them and they already had started to crack, God forbid you did now :lol:

nerd.gif
where dey at doe..
Whea... Whea... Whea dey at doe?

I gotta cop these and the aquas.

Chrome ain't OG but copping aquas and chromes. 07's need a younger brother

You right, they not OG.. I had em back in HS. I guess what I meant to say was "A retro that comes back for the FIRST time in it's OG CW and JB doesn't alter it too much. Like Thompson was saying the materials may be different but its still the CW we all know and not like using the same colors and switchin em around. I guess if that makes since. I confused myself a lil typin this LoL

You right, they not OG.. I had em back in HS. I guess what I meant to say was "A retro that comes back for the FIRST time in it's OG CW and JB doesn't alter it too much. Like Thompson was saying the materials may be different but its still the CW we all know and not like using the same colors and switchin em around. I guess if that makes since. I confused myself a lil typin this LoL
Lol I f i g g a deal you

Last edited:
All this talk of the '12 playoffs almost made me shed a tear lmao. Got those from my local Hibbett for $130 and flipped them a couple of weeks later. 
mean.gif

Can't wait for aquas and chromes... Idk bout 3peats tho, no carpet tongue and white based smh.

To many 8s are one of the middle children in the Jordan sig line up along with the 2s, 9s, and 10s but where I'm from 8s get 5 and 7 love. The hood love the 8s. I vividly remember middle school and some of high school and seeing denim shorts, girbauds, dickies, plaid shorts, rocawear/ecko denim, lot 29, etc all being worn with 8s.

Can't wait for aquas and chromes... Idk bout 3peats tho, no carpet tongue and white based smh.

To many 8s are one of the middle children in the Jordan sig line up along with the 2s, 9s, and 10s but where I'm from 8s get 5 and 7 love. The hood love the 8s. I vividly remember middle school and some of high school and seeing denim shorts, girbauds, dickies, plaid shorts, rocawear/ecko denim, lot 29, etc all being worn with 8s.
[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] that last part memories coming back to school from Christmas break in 2007 to hallways full of Aquas and Playoff 8s with girbauds tucked in, Dickie shorts in all colors. Times like that I miss. Everything was readily available for weeks.

Pickyourshoes.com screwed me over on the playoff 8's Christmas of '07. I bought the matching hoodie and everything. Ordered from them mf'ers, got confirmation and then 3 days later send me some bull about the only sz available was a 12 and if I would like that or my money back :smh: went back to school with some all white AF1's instead. **** still stings fam. I didn't even try and purchase the '12 playoffs because it still hurts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom