Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Its the colorway that also sells the shoe. Look at foams for example, some sit till they hit the racks and some are installed sell outs
i understand that. back in 2007 i remember there being just as much fuss of the playoffs as there was for the aquas. atleast around my parts. it just seems to  me that the masses arent a fan of the 8s. but thats just from my own observations

Last edited:
These will sell out because even people who dislike 8, like Aquas, and theyre a Blk Friday shoe. Everyone wants the latest holiday shoe to feel up to speed.

Why do I get the feeling that these squad are going to sit? I feel like the 8s have never been popular with the latest generation of "sneaker heads". Regardless I still love em. Mine are still going strong. I remember these being an easy cop back back in 2007. Walked right in right around when footlocker opened. Got my size and walked out. All for what was it? 140? Life was good.
Lol i wish i was into sneakers back then. Im excited to try and get these. Ive liked the Aquas for a bit! 

still rock my 08 pair too bad they are cracking pretty bad i will def cop another pair they laste me forever it seems

Only easy breeze about these is gonna be the breezy cold night and morning on BF

patiently waiting to replace my '07s with these,they have held up well except  for the paint of course,but i know these will not crack easy,judging from my hare 8s an playoffs 8s from 2013 are still holding up great, no cracking so i would  think these will be the same,from pics ("IF those pics are official") the shade of grey used on the heel an the an overall construction looks good so far.cant wait for these.

Last edited:
Missed out on these on the last retro's, not going to make the same mistake again. Copped x2

Right now I'm only looking at these and possibly the UNC 1s for the rest of the year. I'm sure JB will pull out the stops around Christmas, but the wallet ain't feeling to bad right now!

Right now I'm only looking at these and possibly the UNC 1s for the rest of the year. I'm sure JB will pull out the stops around Christmas, but the wallet ain't feeling to bad right now!
between these and the black and chrome 8's, JB has my money for the holiday season

Love the 8 might copp the suns if i c em on the low again... gt bunnys aquas playoff "wmn aqua"n chromes on rotation

Why do I get the feeling that these squad are going to sit? I feel like the 8s have never been popular with the latest generation of "sneaker heads". Regardless I still love em. Mine are still going strong. I remember these being an easy cop back back in 2007. Walked right in right around when footlocker opened. Got my size and walked out. All for what was it? 140? Life was good.
I Agree VIIIS Are Not As Popular As Other Jordan Models Within This Era. Don’t Get It Wrong The Aqua CW Is The Most Sought After From The VIIIS, Hypebeast Will Come Out The Woodwork In Order To Cop A Pair.  

Definitely one of those joints I never got back in the day but always was intrigued by. Excited for this drop! Would really like to get these in hand. 8)

Owned the originals paid with a commissary bagging job. Definitely in for a pair

These are piff I always wanted a pair but they don't fit in with my wardrobe I just know they wouldn't get worn much . Might have to pass on these especially if limited.

These are piff I always wanted a pair but they don't fit in with my wardrobe I just know they wouldn't get worn much . Might have to pass on these especially if limited.
unless you're always wearing highlighter colors, these aren't hard to get a fit wit. Unless you're a fake *** trend setter thinking you doin it

unless you're always wearing highlighter colors, these aren't hard to get a fit wit. Unless you're a fake *** trend setter thinking you doin it
They wouldn't be but if I'm wearing mainly dark colors I'm picking bred 1's, bred 4's, bordo 7's and varsity red 6's over these anyday and it'll look better just accepting the fact these will collect dust still a nice colorway though

Back
Top Bottom